• Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Four years of being for the Von Helson and now blahh.

Sweet Phantom

22,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Juggalette Debs
bumpity boo

Oh dear, you appear to be low in health cat_surprised

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Indeed. Unless The Gods Of Gaia Deside To Base This War On Who Killed And Healed The Most People-We Already Lost And Anything We Do Now Will Be For Not.

Oh,so very true.

*Nods* I Adore Events So It Saddens Me To Have To Lose A Gaia War Like THIS...Pluse If The Kuro's Win What Dose That Say For The Story?

I do not know,friend. I do not know. However, they dare place a palm on Louie, we will have long bitternes on Gaia .

My Von Helson Loyaties Are To The Sisters. Sure They Are A Little Stuck Up And Case After Liam Like Fan-Girls But They Both DID Suffer A Pretty Bad Crash From Gambino's Tower (There Scars Say It Was Pretty Bad Even For Vampires). Pluse Those Girls Sure Know How To Eat Pie.<_< >_>
Another event you mention that had suspicions, but anyway you true with the suffering.

Yup. So I Stay True To The Von Helsons.^^

Brainy Lunatic

energy bump

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

*Nods* I Adore Events So It Saddens Me To Have To Lose A Gaia War Like THIS...Pluse If The Kuro's Win What Dose That Say For The Story?

I do not know,friend. I do not know. However, they dare place a palm on Louie, we will have long bitternes on Gaia .

My Von Helson Loyaties Are To The Sisters. Sure They Are A Little Stuck Up And Case After Liam Like Fan-Girls But They Both DID Suffer A Pretty Bad Crash From Gambino's Tower (There Scars Say It Was Pretty Bad Even For Vampires). Pluse Those Girls Sure Know How To Eat Pie.<_< >_>
Another event you mention that had suspicions, but anyway you true with the suffering.

I once had my avi cosplaying Louie and I am only missing two Von Helson items that I know of besides the dolls.

Versatile Vampire

Considering the numbers are in our favor.. it still counts to me anyway. <.<

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I just hope it's not another fixed event like the Overseer one. That pissed a lot of people off that year >.>

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

I once had my avi cosplaying Louie and I am only missing two Von Helson items that I know of besides the dolls.

Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Lady Cressida
I just hope it's not another fixed event like the Overseer one. That pissed a lot of people off that year >.>

I know. I was on that team.

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Cressida

TeeHee Not Me...I Was On SIN.>:3

Green Star

VampireQueenMinami
Considering the numbers are in our favor.. it still counts to me anyway. <.<

That's how I see it as well. Still, it's annoying to see that their overall is higher despite all of our efforts. emotion_donotwant

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Lady Cressida

By rights the Oversser should have won, but the score was rigged so that the SIN won instead >.>

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.
Yeah. Funny, you mention the pin because I just got outbid yesterday on a side.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Lady Cressida

By rights the Overseer should have won, but the score was rigged so that the SIN won instead >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff