Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Pretty Much....The Scoreing Is Rigged As Hell Caz We Have More Members So More Chances To Have Lazy Bastreds That Are Not Active And We Suffer For It.

I thought the devs said that inactive members in the event will not be counted. Just the ones who are active. I think what they are trying to say that even if one person joins a team, they won't bring the rest of the team down.

But When The Inactive Members Are Such A Huge Chunk Like That Are In Most Events That Starts Effecting The Team-That's Why We Where On Top On The World On Day One But Fell Just As Fast.

Actually, as far as I can tell, we are winning. We have more kills, more heals. The "total" is the current active members right now. That's what I interpretted from the game guidelines.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Pretty Much....The Scoreing Is Rigged As Hell Caz We Have More Members So More Chances To Have Lazy Bastreds That Are Not Active And We Suffer For It.

A small amen to that.

Indeed. Unless The Gods Of Gaia Deside To Base This War On Who Killed And Healed The Most People-We Already Lost And Anything We Do Now Will Be For Not.

Oh,so very true.

*Nods* I Adore Events So It Saddens Me To Have To Lose A Gaia War Like THIS...Pluse If The Kuro's Win What Dose That Say For The Story?

I do not know,friend. I do not know. However, they dare place a palm on Louie, we will have long bitternes on Gaia .

Beloved Genius

7,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
v-Vox
liveXdarkheartXevil

Never noticed that. Thanks!

You're welcome! emotion_brofist

Yay team work!

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos

I thought the devs said that inactive members in the event will not be counted. Just the ones who are active. I think what they are trying to say that even if one person joins a team, they won't bring the rest of the team down.

But When The Inactive Members Are Such A Huge Chunk Like That Are In Most Events That Starts Effecting The Team-That's Why We Where On Top On The World On Day One But Fell Just As Fast.

Actually, as far as I can tell, we are winning. We have more kills, more heals. The "total" is the current active members right now. That's what I interpretted from the game guidelines.

I Pray That Your Right-It's Stressful As Hell Some The People Like Me Who Truely Get Into These Events. Pluse Who Want's To Lose To ELVES?>_<

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos

I Pray That Your Right-It's Stressful As Hell Some The People Like Me Who Truely Get Into These Events. Pluse Who Want's To Lose To ELVES?>_<

I soo do not for in real life I get asked if I work as an elf because I am short. -_-

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

A small amen to that.

Indeed. Unless The Gods Of Gaia Deside To Base This War On Who Killed And Healed The Most People-We Already Lost And Anything We Do Now Will Be For Not.

Oh,so very true.

*Nods* I Adore Events So It Saddens Me To Have To Lose A Gaia War Like THIS...Pluse If The Kuro's Win What Dose That Say For The Story?

I do not know,friend. I do not know. However, they dare place a palm on Louie, we will have long bitternes on Gaia .

My Von Helson Loyaties Are To The Sisters. Sure They Are A Little Stuck Up And Case After Liam Like Fan-Girls But They Both DID Suffer A Pretty Bad Crash From Gambino's Tower (There Scars Say It Was Pretty Bad Even For Vampires). Pluse Those Girls Sure Know How To Eat Pie.<_< >_>
I can't tell who is winning and who is losing.

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos

I Pray That Your Right-It's Stressful As Hell Some The People Like Me Who Truely Get Into These Events. Pluse Who Want's To Lose To ELVES?&_<

I soo do not for in real life I get asked if I work as an elf because I am short. -_-

I Get Asked If I'm A Vampire Caz Of My Blood Lust.>:3

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
there's a handicap on their team because of such low member's it's supposed to even the score because there's a lot of more vampire but the handicap works in how many people are working on the team example.

if their team have 50000 member's if 80% is working then the're in the lead but if our team have 100000 and only 50% is working then we start losing in theory this should be even but that's not true because we have more members not being able to go online has much or not working then it works against us and we lose for down right dumb reasons that doesn't make it fair at all but i guess this is gaia's first time in trying to make the rules even but still if they win because of this i will be annoyed and with no way to fix it that's gaia events for you...

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos

I Pray That Your Right-It's Stressful As Hell Some The People Like Me Who Truely Get Into These Events. Pluse Who Want's To Lose To ELVES?&_<

Haha. Well, to be honest, I chose Von Helson because I didn't like what was going on with the demon thing and Don Kuro. But, I'm as competitive as you are. See, every gaia event group i've joined has always lost: BOO, the pie contest, both rejected olympics... i can go on. The fact that this group seems to be in the lead makes me excited and I hope we win.

Green Star

Crystal Theron
v-Vox

You're welcome! emotion_brofist

Yay team work!

Teamwork is one of the vital threads in the fabric of life. emotion_dowant
//shot

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Oh,so very true.

My Von Helson Loyaties Are To The Sisters. Sure They Are A Little Stuck Up And Case After Liam Like Fan-Girls But They Both DID Suffer A Pretty Bad Crash From Gambino's Tower (There Scars Say It Was Pretty Bad Even For Vampires). Pluse Those Girls Sure Know How To Eat Pie.<_< >_>
Another event you mention that had suspicions, but anyway you true with the suffering.
nope.
never lose faith!
we can win this!
emotion_donotwant

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos
Haruka119
Madam Chaos

Haha. Well, to be honest, I chose Von Helson because I didn't like what was going on with the demon thing and Don Kuro. But, I'm as competitive as you are. See, every gaia event group i've joined has always lost: BOO, the pie contest, both rejected olympics... i can go on. The fact that this group seems to be in the lead makes me excited and I hope we win.

TeeHee I Was On SIN.>:3 But Ya I THINK Don Kuro Is Just Trying To Bring Back His Mother But 1. I'm Not Too Sure On That And 2. He's Treating His Vampire Minons Like Slaves (Some Even ARE Slaves) So That Don't Fly By Me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff