Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Filipina Soul
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Uncle Kenny's sticky at the top of the event forum
The victor of the event will be determined using each team's total score as shown on the landing pages and forum/thread headers. This score is NOT just a sum of the team's kill and heal count but rather, a weighted sum based on several factors including:

Team attacks
Team kills
Team heals
Number of active members of each team in the killing and healing areas

The reason we decided to go with this method is because if we did not, the team with the most players would almost certainly win without any chance for the smaller team to come back. Instead of relying solely on raw numbers, we can analyze the actual team activity by looking at how active each team member is. This makes it so that even if a team has fewer people, if that team has more active players, they'll still have a reasonable chance of winning.

We are not counting those who signup and do nothing against a team's total score. The total is being determined by the users who are actually active and participating on the team. There is no predetermined result, there are no artificial numbers. Everything you see on the leaderboards is being determined by each of you, not us.

This is how the event is calculated ^.^ Don't worry about it, I also did the same for the same reasons XD I just loved the items we won when we accomplished an achievement.

I really don't like the way the story is going. It wasn't what I expected and I really regret joining the Kuro Gang if at the end we start a new war.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Ursine Conversationalist

zebralover04
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Just thank you. ^.^ You guys made this event fun since I actually had for the first time to do a lot of hard work in order to get the items since you keep killing me again and again XD

Thanks again and what a good game that was~!

~A friendly elf.

Edit: Oh dear, what have we eleven done... Nyx... This is not what I sign up for.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

*shyly hugs her bunny and drops her machete* I-it was fun, wasn't it. I don't mind Elves at all but Don Kuro is dangerous... *offers handshake*

Tipsy Lunatic

It was a fun game this year.

-An elf who liked Gambino.

Liberal Bloodsucker

24,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Object of Affection 150
The longest time I ever spent on the forums was because of this event. I'm gonna miss it crying

Supercharged Ranger

29,875 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
zebralover04
Filipina Soul
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Uncle Kenny's sticky at the top of the event forum
The victor of the event will be determined using each team's total score as shown on the landing pages and forum/thread headers. This score is NOT just a sum of the team's kill and heal count but rather, a weighted sum based on several factors including:

Team attacks
Team kills
Team heals
Number of active members of each team in the killing and healing areas

The reason we decided to go with this method is because if we did not, the team with the most players would almost certainly win without any chance for the smaller team to come back. Instead of relying solely on raw numbers, we can analyze the actual team activity by looking at how active each team member is. This makes it so that even if a team has fewer people, if that team has more active players, they'll still have a reasonable chance of winning.

We are not counting those who signup and do nothing against a team's total score. The total is being determined by the users who are actually active and participating on the team. There is no predetermined result, there are no artificial numbers. Everything you see on the leaderboards is being determined by each of you, not us.

This is how the event is calculated ^.^ Don't worry about it, I also did the same for the same reasons XD I just loved the items we won when we accomplished an achievement.

I really don't like the way the story is going. It wasn't what I expected and I really regret joining the Kuro Gang if at the end we start a new war.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Wait Wait wait so what did the elves win as a last item

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
grim reapleton

Wait Wait wait so what did the elves win as a last item
Halloween 2k12 Throne of Bones... I really don't like it.

How about you?

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Djin

*shyly hugs her bunny and drops her machete* I-it was fun, wasn't it. I don't mind Elves at all but Don Kuro is dangerous... *offers handshake*
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

"It sure was" *She smiles before accepting the handshake* "But I admit I'm a little scared of what will happen now."

*Frowns* "It seems Don Kuro has allied himself with Nyx, a dark god that was banished. This is not turning the way I thought it will go and I'm starting to regret the decisions I've taken."

*Shrugs* "But I guess I have to work hard to stop whatever is coming."

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dante Alexander 1
zebralover04
Dante Alexander 1
Though I'm a vampire, I have no ill will toward any dark elves. Thanks for the battles. *bows*
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

That is good to know and you're welcome. I really know how you guys must feel because this really is the first time that the team I pick for an event wins. The other events I have join, since 2008, I always loose.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Really? Sounds like you've had some bad luck with teams. Glad to hear you finally picked the team that won. emotion_c8
Oh yes, I always have bad luck with teams. When I saw that I've finally one for the first time I couldn't believe it XD But now I really ain't liking the fact that I won because I don't like at all the way the plot of the story has taken.

Demonic Legion

24,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
zebralover04
Frohe
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel ♦ ♦ ♦

First of all, you have a beautiful Avi. emotion_kirakira
i really did have fun playing with fellow elves and vampires. I just wish i had an opportunity to meet and talk to some elves and vampires. it's not too late, no? wink
Also about Nyx, May Gaia help us crying

♦ ♦ ♦ when you are gone?
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Why thank you :3 It took me a long time to get all the items for it.
Yeah there really wasn't like a place to hangout and only chat with fellow Gaians that only wanted to chat. The only place I managed to get a decent conversation was in a Freebie thread. The other ones where just spamming in order to get energy and be healed. But as you pointed out, we still have time to chat with others since everything has calm down a little bit for now. We are chatting aren't we? ^^

I really didn't expected the way Don Kuro treated his sister. I wonder what course will Gaia take this story now and I hope that we can stop that evil being. Maybe the Sentinel and Overseer will help us?

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel ♦ ♦ ♦

Yes. We are chatting and I'm enjoying it 3nodding
I was actually thinking that maybe Nyx would get his revenge on Gaia because she exiled him. Another event maybe?

♦ ♦ ♦ when you are gone?

Apocalyptic Prophet

10,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Everyone keeps saying they regret joining Kuro now because of Nyx, but I would have regretted joining the vampires once I found out about him. Nyx seems amazing, I cant wait to see what havoc he wreaks, if he gets the chance. I was hoping to find out more about their vampire dad that caused the whole dark elf issue though...

Friendly Shapeshifter

zebralover04
Dante Alexander 1
zebralover04
Dante Alexander 1
Though I'm a vampire, I have no ill will toward any dark elves. Thanks for the battles. *bows*
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

That is good to know and you're welcome. I really know how you guys must feel because this really is the first time that the team I pick for an event wins. The other events I have join, since 2008, I always loose.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Really? Sounds like you've had some bad luck with teams. Glad to hear you finally picked the team that won. emotion_c8
Oh yes, I always have bad luck with teams. When I saw that I've finally one for the first time I couldn't believe it XD But now I really ain't liking the fact that I won because I don't like at all the way the plot of the story has taken.

Yeah. The story has taking a very stange turn.

Hilarious Genius

I still think Cordel and Zhivago are the key players in the coming manga's. But Nyx was a nice twist

Anyways, does anybody know what the vampires got after the event finished? A letter from Ambrosia? I just wanted to read it and know what item they got.

We elves got a throne of bones =_=;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces