Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Just thank you. ^.^ You guys made this event fun since I actually had for the first time to do a lot of hard work in order to get the items since you keep killing me again and again XD

Thanks again and what a good game that was~!

~A friendly elf.

Edit: Oh dear, what have we eleven done... Nyx... This is not what I sign up for.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Though I'm a vampire, I have no ill will toward any dark elves. Thanks for the battles. *bows*

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
zebralover04
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Just thank you. ^.^ You guys made this event fun since I actually had for the first time to do a lot of hard work in order to get the items since you keep killing me again and again XD

Thanks again and what a good game that was~!

~A friendly elf.

Edit: Oh dear, what have we eleven done... Nyx... This is not what I sign up for.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel ♦ ♦ ♦

First of all, you have a beautiful Avi. emotion_kirakira
i really did have fun playing with fellow elves and vampires. I just wish i had an opportunity to meet and talk to some elves and vampires. it's not too late, no? wink
Also about Nyx, May Gaia help us crying

♦ ♦ ♦ when you are gone?

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Yeah it's unfair because the dark elves had satan on their side all along.

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dante Alexander 1
Though I'm a vampire, I have no ill will toward any dark elves. Thanks for the battles. *bows*
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

That is good to know and you're welcome. I really know how you guys must feel because this really is the first time that the team I pick for an event wins. The other events I have join, since 2008, I always loose.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Frohe
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel ♦ ♦ ♦

First of all, you have a beautiful Avi. emotion_kirakira
i really did have fun playing with fellow elves and vampires. I just wish i had an opportunity to meet and talk to some elves and vampires. it's not too late, no? wink
Also about Nyx, May Gaia help us crying

♦ ♦ ♦ when you are gone?
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Why thank you :3 It took me a long time to get all the items for it.
Yeah there really wasn't like a place to hangout and only chat with fellow Gaians that only wanted to chat. The only place I managed to get a decent conversation was in a Freebie thread. The other ones where just spamming in order to get energy and be healed. But as you pointed out, we still have time to chat with others since everything has calm down a little bit for now. We are chatting aren't we? ^^

I really didn't expected the way Don Kuro treated his sister. I wonder what course will Gaia take this story now and I hope that we can stop that evil being. Maybe the Sentinel and Overseer will help us?

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Garbage

I should really probably read the manga

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yogurt Man
Yeah it's unfair because the dark elves had satan on their side all along.
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

I really don't think it was unfair, the score system depended on how many active members where per team. The same happened to Durem in the Olympics. As I pointed out before in another post above I know how you must feel. I've been in your place but you can't start accusing us of cheating. It's just a game, let it go. And we didn't had Satan on our , his name is Nyx a dark God. The god appeared after the event ended, not before. So therefore he didn't helped us at all.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i W Y N N
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Go read it. I was surprise of what happened in it. It makes me regret working so hard for Kuro Gang to win.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Bashful Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I STILL don't get how the total is calculated and how we were behind, but nonetheless I give my congrats to the members of the Don Kuro teams. I hope people knew that I meant nothing personal in my attacks. I just wanted the items rofl

But after reading the rest of the manga...should I take back my congrats? sweatdrop I wonder if Nyx will affect Christmas 2k12...

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
zebralover04
i W Y N N
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Go read it. I was surprise of what happened in it. It makes me regret working so hard for Kuro Gang to win.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛
I hope it was worth it... So much fore Justice in the world...

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
zebralover04
Dante Alexander 1
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

That is good to know and you're welcome. I really know how you guys must feel because this really is the first time that the team I pick for an event wins. The other events I have join, since 2008, I always loose.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

Really? Sounds like you've had some bad luck with teams. Glad to hear you finally picked the team that won. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff