8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
Yeah, man! I'd like to see more besides "bump energy heal!" on the Halloween forums!

It is rather annoying, but I think most of the "contest" and "chat" topics are on the main page so everyone can participate in them..
Yeah. That makes sense, but the point of teams is to create that fun little community within yours. > w <

This is true. I guess some people would feel like they were leaving people out if they just stuck to their own team forums, though.

Would be my guess, anyway..
That makes sense! :3 Nonetheless, I'm cool with this event. It's pretty fun.

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks for the strawberry pie! yum_pumpkinpie

Noble Explorer

KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
Yeah, man! I'd like to see more besides "bump energy heal!" on the Halloween forums!

It is rather annoying, but I think most of the "contest" and "chat" topics are on the main page so everyone can participate in them..
Yeah. That makes sense, but the point of teams is to create that fun little community within yours. > w <

This is true. I guess some people would feel like they were leaving people out if they just stuck to their own team forums, though.

You both have a point surprised
I just suggest to enjoy the chats :3

Smitten Lunatic

Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi

That makes sense! :3 Nonetheless, I'm cool with this event. It's pretty fun.

It is pretty fun. I'm still trying to get the last item. emotion_drool I'll probably still help after I get it and the achievement, but I'm at least hoping to get the achievement before the event's over.
So glad the Halloween one starts in the middle of the month. lol

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KeroKero Kola
It is pretty fun. I'm still trying to get the last item. emotion_drool I'll probably still help after I get it and the achievement, but I'm at least hoping to get the achievement before the event's over.
I was really glad it started, too! *o* I would not have time to get stuff done otherwise. Reminds me, I need to heal more so I can get that cute little batty. <3

Accursed Huntress

Smitten Lunatic

Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
I was really glad it started, too! *o* I would not have time to get stuff done otherwise. Reminds me, I need to heal more so I can get that cute little batty. <3

The bat is adorable. emotion_kirakira But I love that coat!

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola

That coat is pretty sexy. Especially for an event item!

Smitten Lunatic

Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola

I know. emotion_drool I just looked at the items and went "Meh.. that's cool .. that's cute .. omigawsh, seriously?! Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimme"

The last item I work for was the Easter Bunny lab tech coat from the Easter event. lol

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola

I know. emotion_drool I just looked at the items and went "Meh.. that's cool .. that's cute .. omigawsh, seriously?! Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimme"

The last item I work for was the Easter Bunny lab tech coat from the Easter event. lol
Ahhh Iwasn't around for Easter this year, but I looove the Easter Bunny, so I prolly would've gone hard for that item!

Wily Gekko

24,600 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I_023
You both have a point surprised
I just suggest to enjoy the chats :3
Chats are the way to be. =w=

Noble Explorer

Smitten Lunatic

Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola
Labtech Abi
KeroKero Kola

Ahhh Iwasn't around for Easter this year, but I looove the Easter Bunny, so I prolly would've gone hard for that item!

It's pretty cheap now a days, but I worked so hard to get it. I think it was find 100 eggs.. or was it 500? I forget... ;>>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff