Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

User Image

Keeta looked around the abandoned hospital. It had been 4 years since she had last stepped foot in the aging building. The place hadn't changed much, unlike her. She had sought to get away from it all. To leave her past behind. She had tried so hard and yet, she had failed her friends. So she ran. She had changed her name, her appearance. Everything about the old her needed to be gone and done away with. And yet she found herself caught up in another fight. Yet this time along side the Vampires, not hunting them. Her heart ached when Ambrosia had come to her, asking her to fight along side them. Their kind had taken so many loved ones from her and now they needed her help?

But she couldn't say no. The dark elves, they had done so much more to her.

Keeta sighed heavily as she wiped the dust from her old desk. "Toshi. I don't know what to do anymore...."

Bloody Hell Gaia! I can't think of an event that's probably hit me harder with nostalgia than this one.

Anyways. Welcome to my healing thread. I ran a very successful healing thread back in 2007 and have decided to run one this year. Same as last time I'll be offering free sketches (this is more because I need something to bring down my stress level, job interview this week and I'm starting to panic) but I will make sure to heal as many people as I can. That was what I stood for in 2007 and I will stand for that again.

I'm not looking for Doctors or nurses. If you want to be healed post, if you want to help, then heal someone who needs it. That's all I ask. Want art? Just post. You're more than welcome to stay and chat, role playing is more than welcome, we ended up making a RPG guild based on the 2007 event so don't feel shy if you want to RP.

Please note for the art you will be getting quick sketches, every 5 pages I dunno, I'll give out something different like line art or something colored. I will try to sketch as many people as possible so please don't beg or get upset if I don't draw you.

Aged Hunter

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
gave you your first <3 heart

Shy Citizen

8,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Bump heart
This sounds really great whee

Trash Witch

Seasoned healer? Good. Would you kindly make sure no intestines leave me while I butcher more of the owl-hugging upstarts.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'd love a sketch if you can fit me in. heart

Aged Hunter

shamantra
gave you your first <3 heart

AAww thankies ^_^

Mythness
Bump heart
This sounds really great whee

Lol Thanks for the bump

Black Velvet Satin
Seasoned healer? Good. Would you kindly make sure no intestines leave me while I butcher more of the owl-hugging upstarts.

Lol it has been a while but I will do my best for you!

Aged Hunter

Ratttking

Kya! Your avi is so pretty!

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keeta Silverman
Ratttking

Kya! Your avi is so pretty!
Thank you!

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
well thanks for the healing, guess I need to work on my energy now surprised surprised

Bashful Shapeshifter

Vicious Vampire

Hello! Cute avi, her hair is really awesome ~
I don't need to be healed, I'm just here to bump and help out
if you'd like to sketch my avi as well that would be amazing!!

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
heal me please?

Also
Alexander Faust

Post in a thread in this forum to get healed!

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
cheers for heal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items