Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am so lost here....I don't even know how the heck I am supposed to attack, what I am to attack or anything....I've read almost everything I can read, and still have no idea what to do....

Timid Shapeshifter

28,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SilentNitrate
I am so lost here....I don't even know how the heck I am supposed to attack, what I am to attack or anything....I've read almost everything I can read, and still have no idea what to do....

Well....
You need energy to do so. Post in a thread somewere in the Halloween 2k12: The Don forum. After you have energy you will notice that some people will have a yellow button that says Attack on it. Click it and a box will pop up on the screen. It may take a bit for it to load. Then you slash at the owls. But don't hit the bats. (Like Fruit Ninja.)

Fashionable Vegetarian

14,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
When you post in this forum, you get energy to heal. A box will pop up under people's avvies that says heal, click on it, then it's a memory game to earn the points to heal.

Profitable Genius

5,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
you could begin by healing me. I seem to have died xp

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ang3lKist
SilentNitrate

Well....
You need energy to do so. Post in a thread somewere in the Halloween 2k12: The Don forum. After you have energy you will notice that some people will have a yellow button that says Attack on it. Click it and a box will pop up on the screen. It may take a bit for it to load. Then you slash at the owls. But don't hit the bats. (Like Fruit Ninja.)

Thank you.
PurpleDragonHatcher

There ya go.
hoobaap
When you post in this forum, you get energy to heal. A box will pop up under people's avvies that says heal, click on it, then it's a memory game to earn the points to heal.

Thank you.

Profitable Genius

5,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
SilentNitrate
PurpleDragonHatcher

There ya go.

Thanks! biggrin

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
PurpleDragonHatcher
Can do!

8,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Profitable Genius

5,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
PurpleDragonHatcher
Can do!

TY!!!

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
You can start by trying to heal me. wink

You post to get energy, and then you click the "Heal" or "Attack" button (depending on where you are) and play the game. For healing, it's a matching game. For attacking, think fruit ninja, but you're targeting owls and avoiding bats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff