Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Detective

SamhainStar
Liklef_lvr
I think somebody targeted us specifically because I haven't been to the attacking threads in days and somebody was attacking me.

Yeah that person we targeted has done the same thing, get people to get us:

That's lame.

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
SamhainStar
Liklef_lvr
I think somebody targeted us specifically because I haven't been to the attacking threads in days and somebody was attacking me.

Yeah that person we targeted has done the same thing, get people to get us:

Quote:
*runs in circles while SamhainStar tries to knife me* Yelling: So that plan about "lighting the fire under their asses"?? I THINK IT'S WORKING! XD

This makes the whole thing a lot more fun imo lol
whispers: they dont even know how many people wo got XD we could tell them we have 100 healers for us and they might actualy beleive it XD
and when you said: *runs in circles while samhainstar tries to knife me* yelling: SO THAT PLAN ABOUT LIGHTING THE FIRE UNDER THEIR ASSES??? I THINK ITS WORKING!

you made me about die laughing

Romantic Scarface

I love these. ^^
bellamia28

That's what they said, it was under their post history XD I love Gaia for that lol

Crumbly Codger

Active healing? Sign me up!

edit: Wait, not literally. I'm a volunteer healer - real life pulls me away too much to be consistent enough to be official. But this is going to be my main healing thread.

Timid Detective

Sorry my computer is freaking out. T.T

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
SamhainStar
lol, i made a similar quote:

Me: *runs in circles while Nemesis Incorporated tries to knife me* yelling at the top of my lungs: SO THAT PLAN ABOUT "LIGHTING FIRE UNDER MY a**??? I THINK ITS WORKING emotion_awesome *troll face*
mrgreen

Did they ever manage to actually kill any of us? I don't think I saw anyone at 0 health. I think they're backing off for now XD

Alien Star

bellamia28
Just a warning to you and anyone else who might need help attacking someone..
I have been drinking tonight and I noticed my aim has become even less then stellar then it already was.
So sticking to healing might be in everyone's best interest tonight..
lol

Dapper Dabbler

13,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Healing, baby
AumbreSweets

lol I know what you mean, had some drinks at my inlaws (a birthday) and when I came back to play it made catching those damn owls like twice as hard lol

Timid Detective

Alien Star

SamhainStar
AumbreSweets

lol I know what you mean, had some drinks at my inlaws (a birthday) and when I came back to play it made catching those damn owls like twice as hard lol
My hand is like "oh what hit the bats too?" It's horrible.
lol
Its just because you're that good, you need a handicap whee

Heroic Warrior

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash