Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Phantom

12,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I mean she can't help the fact she fell in love with a vampire. Then all she got was a lost lover, a curse placed on her family, and probably death when asking for a cure. So all they've wanted is to go back to normal. One of the reasons I didn't join them is because the backstabbing and betrayal is apparently common amongst their own (see a. Franco 'The Fish' and b. That one time they almost killed a vampire that is of high status among the other vamps simply because he was in the way all while they had vampires hired to work for them).

Discuss:
gaia_star Does the story of the dark elves change your opinion on them?
gaia_star Do you feel bad for the dark elves?
gaia_star Do you regret not joining them?
gaia_star Why did you choose to join the vampires over the dark elves?

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Based on the storyline, Kuro was born into a bad situation, but he didn't have to go blowing things up over it. His character is pretty radical and ruthless, so I don't really feel all that sorry for him.

As for the mother, she shouldn't have married her husband if she didn't love him. That's all I have to say about that. c;

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

20,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I feel a little sorry for them, being a "half-breed" myself; half vampire, half werewolf (too long to explain). However, what the Kuro Gang did, blowing up H & R Wesley, was wrong. Louie was not responsible for what happened to the dark elves. The Kuro Gang must be punished for their crimes.

17,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
i do feel bad but they dont have to go and try killing the vampire race for a choose that his mother made

Wheezing Genius

Initially, I did feel bad for them. I can empathize with their plight and why the Don is bent on getting payback. But revenge won't solve anything, it'll just continue the cycle. Getting rid of the elves won't be pleasent or nice, but they've suffered enough. It may just very well be time to put them out of their misery.

Quotable Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
sha312
Initially, I did feel bad for them. I can empathize with their plight and why the Don is bent on getting payback. But revenge won't solve anything, it'll just continue the cycle. Getting rid of the elves won't be pleasent or nice, but they've suffered enough. It may just very well be time to put them out of their misery.

But isn't revenge just another word for Justice? ;D

Quotable Autobiographer

KeystoneShaneDVS
The Kuro Gang must be punished for their crimes.

sha312
Getting rid of the elves won't be pleasent or nice, but they've suffered enough. It may just very well be time to put them out of their misery.

And you call us the ruthless, bloodthirsty ones.

Hygienic Gawker

-Does the story of the dark elves change your opinion on them?
A little. For the longest time I didn't really think that they even had a back story. It's interesting that Kuro and his gang are separated from the rest of the elves.

-Do you feel bad for the dark elves?
The ones that did nothing to deserve to be cursed, yes. Punishing all of them was totally uncalled for. But, it makes for an interesting read. I want to see Kuro have his revenge on the elves that unjustly cursed his family, though like I implied before I don't care about his mother. It's understandable why the vampires are rebelling and it's about time, if I may be so bold. I really don't want to see Kuro die, though I do have the sudden strong desire to see his sister be paired up with that crazy vampire whose name I can't remember at the moment. Heh.

-Do you regret not joining them?
I joined on my main account, but no I don't regret not joining them. I'm still able to follow this event from both ends even if I didn't join up with the vampires on this account. This event looks like it'll be quite fun though.

-Why did you choose to join the vampires over the dark elves?
I joined the side of the elves on my main account but also decided to join the vampires on this account. I want to follow the event from both sides and possibly participate in it from both as well.

Hygienic Gawker

Sanrei Kuro
It seems that we're unintentional parallels here. I just wanted to say; nice avvie. wink

Newbie Noob

hi kestone
ifeel alittle bad ionly joined this side cause i'm a vamp already

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
She may have fallen in love with a vampire, but she didn't have to act upon those feelings. Kuro and Cordell were born into bad circumstances, and I feel bad that they've been cursed, but I don't really feel bad enough to condone Kuro killing off everyone in a bid to revenge himself against his family. I feel bad for Cordell, she's loyal to Kuro and her loyalty is costing her dearly. Honestly I'm not entirely sure why Kuro's going to war with the vampires when it's the other Dark Elves he has a bone to pick with. The vampires didn't cast them out or curse them, nor did they likely murder Kuro's mother or leave the children to rot in dark exile.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
II HazelSkye II
Based on the storyline, Kuro was born into a bad situation, but he didn't have to go blowing things up over it. His character is pretty radical and ruthless, so I don't really feel all that sorry for him.

As for the mother, she shouldn't have married her husband if she didn't love him. That's all I have to say about that. c;

I half figured it was some sort of political marriage between her and her husband based on their appearances, or she possibly fell out of love with him for reasons we don't know. I'd agree that Don Kuro's going to extremes with the whole revenge thing, though I wonder if there was some other reason for his seemingly sudden personality switch.

Lonely Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Really, I think I could be sympathetic with both sides, I just like vampire color schemes better...

Shameless Bibliophile

I joined the vampires before the majority of the manga was released. I did so because at the time I felt more sympathetic to the vampires. Kuro was being a jerk and there was no given reason why other than him being a Mob boss. Now I feel bad for not joining the elves. And I regret it. ...To an extent anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff