Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Stalker

Chosan
This battle stuff is rough....could I get a heal please?
*faints*

M-madame! *holds you firmly* Are you all right? *bandages quickly and puts you on the couch* There, there. Everything will be all right.

Invisible Spark

Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani
Please tend my wounds. I have others who need me to tend theirs

Of course. I'll try to do my best. *smiles*

-nods sitting down for a moment- thank you. we are dealing with a tank in my sector.

A-a tank? I-I hope you won't get hurt too much. It would be quite sad if many people would get hurt... I hope the kuros will give up.

As do I. all this blood shed must stop. This tank is quite tough. every time one of our people attack a group of her medics heal her instantly. they are trying group attacks now. -sighs weirly-

I hope you'll beat her. *smiles and gives you tea* But always remember that you shouldn't be overworking yourself madame. War isn't worth all this stress in my opinion. Remember to sometimes have a break to catch your breath *laughs*

-smiles in return holding the cup in both my hands- thank you. and you are quite right.

Man-Hungry Survivor

Idyah
ShadowVer
Idyah
ShadowVer
heal? : D
Now, now you should be more careful when you fight...

I should,sir, however i can't seem to stop myself while i'm at it.

Ah... It's a pity that all this bloodshed must occur... Most of the people and Vampires aren't even sure why are they fighting...

Well..I do like the blood. wink

Devoted Stalker

Ristani
Idyah
Ristani

As do I. all this blood shed must stop. This tank is quite tough. every time one of our people attack a group of her medics heal her instantly. they are trying group attacks now. -sighs weirly-

I hope you'll beat her. *smiles and gives you tea* But always remember that you shouldn't be overworking yourself madame. War isn't worth all this stress in my opinion. Remember to sometimes have a break to catch your breath *laughs*

-smiles in return holding the cup in both my hands- thank you. and you are quite right.

I hope you won't get hurt again miss. *smiles* I wanted to create a place for everybody to sit and chat for a moment, not having to care about the battle.

Devoted Stalker

ShadowVer
Idyah
ShadowVer
Idyah
ShadowVer
heal? : D
Now, now you should be more careful when you fight...

I should,sir, however i can't seem to stop myself while i'm at it.

Ah... It's a pity that all this bloodshed must occur... Most of the people and Vampires aren't even sure why are they fighting...

Well..I do like the blood. wink

*hides his neck and smiles* If you want a donation you must ask for it. *laughs a little and gives you warm tea* I hope you enjoy it as much as blood, or even more here.

Invisible Spark

Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani

I hope you won't get hurt again miss. *smiles* I wanted to create a place for everybody to sit and chat for a moment, not having to care about the battle.

thak you . i will do my best to aviod getting another injury. at i will admit, it is quite peacful here

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Idyah
Chosan
*faints*

M-madame! *holds you firmly* Are you all right? *bandages quickly and puts you on the couch* There, there. Everything will be all right.

*springs off the couch* Wow you've got mystical hands =D I feel right as rain. Thanks so much. Back to the battlefield I go.

Devoted Stalker

Ristani
Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani

thak you . i will do my best to aviod getting another injury. at i will admit, it is quite peacful here

I'm trying to do my best. *sits and quietly plays the violin* ♫

Devoted Stalker

Chosan
Idyah
Chosan
*faints*

*springs off the couch* Wow you've got mystical hands =D I feel right as rain. Thanks so much. Back to the battlefield I go.

*laughs and waves* Be careful not to hurt yourself too much.

Devoted Stalker

♪ *plays silently* ♫ I hope that nobody will get hurt too much~

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Devoted Stalker

Keira Luna
Help me?
Always at your service madame.

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Oh, much better... it's no fun being dead.

Invisible Spark

Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani
Idyah
Ristani

I'm trying to do my best. *sits and quietly plays the violin* ♫

ITs beautiful that song you are playing - stands up and dances to it softly as to not wake any who might be sleeping-

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Idyah
Chosan
Idyah
Chosan
*faints*

*laughs and waves* Be careful not to hurt yourself too much.
It seems I have returned. I guess I just can't get enough of you XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces