Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

Mirror Mirror who's the loveliest succubi in here?(pm me your votes)

Gee, I'm not sure. I love em all! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 10 ]
Whores Poll Off. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
The Elder must have been very close, or older then the succubi in question because she still did not seem impressed...or maybe, the toils of unlife had finally taken their toll on the Elder, meaning she was probably close to burying herself; as Elders were wont to do when it was time for them to sleep. She merely blinked in a slow, unconcerned manner as she circled the Succubi and sniffed the air in a testing manner: Apparently, the scent of the blood dripping from the Succubus was tempting something in the Elder.

"I think I will stay and help you, but..." She eyed the Succubi for a while before continuing on in her train of thought. "I should really go back on the hunt for my own kind. These young ones are tiring for me."

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot
The Elder must have been very close, or older then the succubi in question because she still did not seem impressed...or maybe, the toils of unlife had finally taken their toll on the Elder, meaning she was probably close to burying herself; as Elders were wont to do when it was time for them to sleep. She merely blinked in a slow, unconcerned manner as she circled the Succubi and sniffed the air in a testing manner: Apparently, the scent of the blood dripping from the Succubus was tempting something in the Elder.

"I think I will stay and help you, but..." She eyed the Succubi for a while before continuing on in her train of thought. "I should really go back on the hunt for my own kind. These young ones are tiring for me."

The elders mind was telling her to leave, but her dead heart was saying something else. It would really suck if an elder buried herself without tasting the finest blood around.

"If you wanted to leave the door was open a long time ago....bow down and I will think about your case." she added a thorned diamond encrusted whip formed at her hand. In case the elder decided to disobey.

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

The elders mind was telling her to leave, but her dead heart was saying something else. It would really suck if an elder buried herself without tasting the finest blood around.

"If you wanted to leave the door was open a long time ago....bow down and I will think about your case." she added a thorned diamond encrusted whip formed at her hand. In case the elder decided to disobey.

"You think I will bow to you, Sister?" Said the Elder, sounding highly amused; to an almost insane pitch, her voice reaching a high shriek of laughter that would ring in the ears for hours on end.

"You think I am just a Vampire...just a vampire..." She laughed again, shaking her head to make that mane of white flow about her white face, blood continuing to pour from the deadened sockets. "No, I am much more than that, lovey: So much more." She gave a smile.

Then the Vampire changed forms...

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

"You think I will bow to you, Sister?" Said the Elder, sounding highly amused; to an almost insane pitch, her voice reaching a high shriek of laughter that would ring in the ears for hours on end.

"You think I am just a Vampire...just a vampire..." She laughed again, shaking her head to make that mane of white flow about her white face, blood continuing to pour from the deadened sockets. "No, I am much more than that, lovey: So much more." She gave a smile.

Then the Vampire changed forms...

"Ohhhh, I almost couldn't recognize you with your cloths on!!!!!"

Pours her blood into a small bowl, filled with cherries. " life is a bowl of cherries on this part of the dark side."

" So, now you tricked me...what's my treat" she smiled like a graceful fat cat.

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
The Elder, born of the blasphemous union between Lilith (Mother of Succubi) and Cain (cursed by God to roam the world as a vampire), smirked a bit and laughed softly. "We'll just have to wait and see who comes to us, won't we, pet?" She cooed.

"But battle calls to me, and I long to answer it's wail, you know."

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot
The Elder, born of the blasphemous union between Lilith (Mother of Succubi) and Cain (cursed by God to roam the world as a vampire), smirked a bit and laughed softly. "We'll just have to wait and see who comes to us, won't we, pet?" She cooed.

"I----am going to miss you" starts crying and grabs your knees not letting you go." would you please just do me a flavor...sign this contract so I know you'll be back..When this war is all over. We will have the biggest blood cocktail party ever!" shows avatar template.

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

"I----am going to miss you" starts crying and grabs your knees not letting you go." would you please just do me a flavor...sign this contract so I know you'll be back..When this war is all over. We will have the biggest blood cocktail party ever!" shows avatar template.

"You know I never sign contracts, lovey: All my children know this." She soothed in a comforting manner as she touches your cheek and smiles. "But as my Mother always said: I ride on the breath of those who sigh in longing, and soon; that breath will rush in your ear again."

The Elder Hybrid, the heretic, the Harlot of Old, then disappeared in a cloud of blood red petals and the smell of grave dirt thick in the air.

((If you want to continue this little RP, come find my thread in this forum. :3))

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot

((If you want to continue this little RP, come find my thread in this forum. :3))

(( I can do that you didn't send the link though..and not now later. I'm multitasking.))

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

(( I can do that you didn't send the link though..and not now later. I'm multitasking.))

((I'll PM it to you when I get a chance; I'm multi-tasking too, lulz.)

Sparkly Lovergirl

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Sparkly Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Skuzzie

Heal me!