Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

Mirror Mirror who's the loveliest succubi in here?(pm me your votes)

Gee, I'm not sure. I love em all! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 10 ]
Whores Poll Off. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image[ Welcome to the healing fountain...Where succubi's will heal vamps. ]
User ImageUser Image

<3 this thread or the succubi's will make a <3 pie out of you & give it to the good vamps!

If you want you can be a succubi nurse too! just fill out this template and send it to me! Just change your avi to a succubus/incubus.
[size=10]
[color=choose]
Name ■ (Username)
About ■ ( one sentence about yourself)[/color][/size]
Donation■ ( how much gold you donated for this event 1k minimum)[/size][/color]

[Prize Pool]

[ award will be given to the best dressed succubi at the end of the event ]

37,600 Gold

[Contestants]

User Image

Name ■ Anjo-Of-Tempest
About ■" I'm the succubi queen in here...So you better bow down and get on your knees!You think that is a joke?I'mma start harassing!'"

Donation■ 30k - makes it rain gold-
One vote
User Image

Name ■ Dante the Incubus
About ■ My body is a work of art; it is my work and you can't tame it.
Donation■ Gonna have to be 1k, love. You've caught this incubus broke.

User Image

Name ■ Ethereal Darkness
About ■ Your absolute pleasure, is my absolute desire~ <3

Donation■ A donation? Why... I believe 6.66k would be a... fine amount~

One vote

Lupine Lover

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
heal me please

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Now Open For Service!!! User Image

Raider

"My my, a place I can heal all manner of lovely ladies?" he grins, licking his lips. "I think I could get used to a place like this."

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dante the Incubus
"My my, a place I can heal all manner of lovely ladies?" he grins, licking his lips. "I think I could get used to a place like this."

Exactly, you can have all that. I just need your soul in a pie though... fill out the template over there, kay?" XDD

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rachel the Lunar Warrior
heal me please

Just helped you, good luck!

Raider

A N J O-Of-Tempest
Dante the Incubus

Exactly, you can have all that. I just need your soul in a pie though... fill out the template over there, kay?" XDD

"mmm Just a little signature, then? Where do I sign?" he growls, leaning closer to her.

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dante the Incubus
A N J O-Of-Tempest
Dante the Incubus

"mmm Just a little signature, then? Where do I sign?" he growls, leaning closer to her.

-raises one eyebrow- here - points to middle of chest-

Raider

A N J O-Of-Tempest
Dante the Incubus
A N J O-Of-Tempest
Dante the Incubus

-raises one eyebrow- here - points to middle of chest-

His grin grows as he raises a finger to point towards her chest. "Right there, eh?"

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
"Silly little fools," Mused the Elder Vampire as she watched from a distance, a smirk playing across her lips. "Demons make no sense to me."
Then she wanders off into the shades of the night; as if she had never been there.

Miss Nowhere's Waifu

Dapper Reveler

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot
"Silly little fools," Mused the Elder Vampire as she watched from a distance, a smirk playing across her lips. "Demons make no sense to me."
Then she wanders off into the shades of the night; as if she had never been there.

Shadows danced devilishly, the succubi rolled into view... " Too bad so sad" she cackled walking back to the fountain...Her hands dripping with blood with a smell that was like pure Ecstasy to a vamp.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

Shadows danced devilishly, the succubi rolled into view... " Too bad so sad" she cackled walking back to the fountain...Her hands dripping with blood with a smell that was like pure Ecstasy to a vamp.

To a normal, young vamp; yes, but to an Elder like herself? No, not at all: She just stared at the Succubi, a bland and bored look on her youthful face but the age of her true self could be seen in her eyes, with seemed to bleed from the sockets eternally.

"Having fun? Gorging yourself on the sexual appetites of the young?" She remarked with a sneer.

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Harlot
A N J O-Of-Tempest
The-Lady-Harlot

To a normal, young vamp; yes, but to an Elder like herself? No, not at all: She just stared at the Succubi, a bland and bored look on her youthful face but the age of her true self could be seen in her eyes, with seemed to bleed from the sockets eternally.

"Having fun? Gorging yourself on the sexual appetites of the young?" She remarked with a sneer.

Ironic, that the elder would look at her that way when the elder was as old as she was...hey at least her blood still boiled. " You'll never know till you try it...This place is not for the average succubi" her eyes lit up in crystalline dust flames. Shards of diamond petals, swirled around her throwing the last chance the elder had to get a closer look. It was a royal blood succubi queen.

" We do not offer sex..the only sex is sex by death in my book." she half smiled, teeth baring only viciousness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff