• Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Nop happen in the manga , she still a live , maybe

I wonder what it was I saw then, hmm confused Now you've got me thinking.

Lol

Oh well sweatdrop I saw you like Modoka, so do you only like Homura?

Nop it just homura is my favorite heart my second is Kyoko , and then mami , and last syaka

LOL, you pretty much like them all rofl Nonetheless....death to incubator.

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Nop happen in the manga , she still a live , maybe

I wonder what it was I saw then, hmm confused Now you've got me thinking.

Lol

Nop it just homura is my favorite heart my second is Kyoko , and then mami , and last syaka

Lol pretty much , but I blame sayaka's death on her stupidity and not letting homura help her , the same with mami if she would have let humora talk she wouldn't have die scream the only two with sense was homura and Kyoko

Magical Cutie-Pie

18,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Lol

Lol pretty much , but I blame sayaka's death on her stupidity and not letting homura help her , the same with mami if she would have let humora talk she wouldn't have die scream the only two with sense was homura and Kyoko

Indeed. I guess after so many attempts, Homura stopped caring as much as she originally did about the rest (they just didn't get it, only Modoka kept being nice to her).
But still Kyoko had her reasons for what she did...although she has a short fuse xd (don't get me wrong, I actually liked all of them, it's too bad they couldn't all live together without sacrifice, even in the modified world).

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Lol

Indeed. I guess after so many attempts, Homura stopped caring as much as she originally did about the rest (they just didn't get it, only Modoka kept being nice to her).
But still Kyoko had her reasons for what she did...although she has a short fuse xd (don't get me wrong, I actually liked all of them, it's too bad they couldn't all live together without sacrifice, even in the modified world).

it's just sad how no one lesson to her when she trying to help. i think it would be nice to see them live happily ever after but i feel like it would destroy the intensity of the story because with out those events i feel like madoka wouldn't have become the savior of the puella magi world

Magical Cutie-Pie

18,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

it's just sad how no one lesson to her when she trying to help. i think it would be nice to see them live happily ever after but i feel like it would destroy the intensity of the story because with out those events i feel like madoka wouldn't have become the savior of the puella magi world

Correction, Godoka is the savior of the puella magi world rofl I know that is the way it had to be, to keep up with the consistency in the gritty themes of the anime, but it doesn't keep it from being sad. confused

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Correction, Godoka is the savior of the puella magi world rofl I know that is the way it had to be, to keep up with the consistency in the gritty themes of the anime, but it doesn't keep it from being sad. confused
true i feel like if homura restated the timeline , she would have miss the only best out come and who know maybe when the third movie comes out it's well should something deeper about the outcome of the twelfth episode. i wish they would talk about walpurgisnacht history

Magical Cutie-Pie

18,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

true i feel like if homura restated the timeline , she would have miss the only best out come and who know maybe when the third movie comes out it's well should something deeper about the outcome of the twelfth episode. i wish they would talk about walpurgisnacht history

Something tells me that they talked about all they wanted to regarding walpurgisnacht. confused Oh well (it might make a nice manga, tough *wink wink, nudge nudge to creators*)

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Something tells me that they talked about all they wanted to regarding walpurgisnacht. confused Oh well (it might make a nice manga, tough *wink wink, nudge nudge to creators*)

i hope so , because walpurguisnacht means witches' night so that mean its not one witch but many witches. who or what have enough power to do that eek

Magical Cutie-Pie

18,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

i hope so , because walpurguisnacht means witches' night so that mean its not one witch but many witches. who or what have enough power to do that eek

If anything, the Incubators would have the power. They are the ones able to grant the wishes....that is before Modoka became a goddess.
Besides, in the final episode, that whole part with Modoka being all super was her undoing the parts of the witches that made up walpurguisnacht.

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

If anything, the Incubators would have the power. They are the ones able to grant the wishes....that is before Modoka became a goddess.
Besides, in the final episode, that whole part with Modoka being all super was her undoing the parts of the witches that made up walpurguisnacht.

or it could have been a puella magi , who despair ate other withches exclaim

Magical Cutie-Pie

18,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Perhaps. Lol.

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Perhaps. Lol.

lol it just puella magi is one of those anime i can talk about it for days sweatdrop
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces