Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Xiam
Guh... it's really hard to heal properly when the interbutts keep lagging.

i know right crying and it even harder to attack people when the screen lags

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

gaia_nitemareleft Hi gaia_nitemareright

You are also a fellow moonie? Well hello hello! 4laugh
So who is your favorite scout(s)?

sallor jupiter , mars , and pluto heart

Awesomeness whee

i love sailor pluto , but then again pluto was my fav planet heart

Then let us mourn Pluto downgrade crying

R.I.P Pluto crying you'll always be a plant to me heart

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

did you read the manga , there is a relationship between the teacher and one of the student xp

Yes! I still have trouble accepting it. Kind of ***** if you ask me eek I know they were trying to do the same thing as when Sakura's mother and father met (the age difference). But Sakura's mother was marrying age confused

i know ! but then again, syaoran had a crush on yukito heart . sooo yayy lol, thought i believe there was a sense where they did go out eek

But it wasn't so much a crush (Sakura thought she had one on Yukito as well). It was that they were both naturally attracted to his magic. Now Sakura's brother (whose name I forget), is in love with him, I think they tried to show they became a couple, kind of a cliff hanger on that one.

i know right i wanted to see touya and yukito's relationship to grow more in the show but the closest thing we had was the sense where touya gave his powers to yue. oh and was ruby a girl or a boy because in the manga she/he said " 'i dont want to wear the boys close' ... ' the girl's close are cuter' " but it was still cute seeing syaonran crush over yukito whee

I'm sure it was a "he" cross dressing (so tranny), if not a hermaphrodite. I'm more inclined to the first, since it's rare to see a case of a hermaphrodite, cross dressers are very common to see in manga/anime. 3nodding

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

sallor jupiter , mars , and pluto heart

Awesomeness whee

i love sailor pluto , but then again pluto was my fav planet heart

Then let us mourn Pluto downgrade crying

R.I.P Pluto crying you'll always be a plant to me heart

emotion_brofist To me as well crying

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

did you read the manga , there is a relationship between the teacher and one of the student xp

Yes! I still have trouble accepting it. Kind of ***** if you ask me eek I know they were trying to do the same thing as when Sakura's mother and father met (the age difference). But Sakura's mother was marrying age confused

i know ! but then again, syaoran had a crush on yukito heart . sooo yayy lol, thought i believe there was a sense where they did go out eek

But it wasn't so much a crush (Sakura thought she had one on Yukito as well). It was that they were both naturally attracted to his magic. Now Sakura's brother (whose name I forget), is in love with him, I think they tried to show they became a couple, kind of a cliff hanger on that one.

i know right i wanted to see touya and yukito's relationship to grow more in the show but the closest thing we had was the sense where touya gave his powers to yue. oh and was ruby a girl or a boy because in the manga she/he said " 'i dont want to wear the boys close' ... ' the girl's close are cuter' " but it was still cute seeing syaonran crush over yukito whee

I'm sure it was a "he" cross dressing (so tranny), if not a hermaphrodite. I'm more inclined to the first, since it's rare to see a case of a hermaphrodite, cross dressers are very common to see in manga/anime. 3nodding

true because they often take things out in the anime stare but it was weird how ruby acted, he was a total c**k blocker xd

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

true because they often take things out in the anime stare but it was weird how ruby acted, he was a total c**k blocker xd

At least it's not as confusing as Sailor Moon Stars anime series. What is up with the three lights?

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

At least it's not as confusing as Sailor Moon Stars anime series. What is up with the three lights?

were those the three singers that look like guys but were girl ( i think cat_neutral )

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

were those the three singers that look like guys but were girl ( i think cat_neutral )

nevermind they were guy ( i had to look them up LOL ) i don't remember them really sweatdrop

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Exactly. rofl

Extreme Garbage

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Exactly. rofl

They were a total mind f**k , I was like of they're guys because they were in swim shorts and then , they had bras on eek

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Exactly. rofl

They were a total mind f**k , I was like of they're guys because they were in swim shorts and then , they had bras on eek

Yep, at first, you just don't know what to think. It's kind of like a magical gender bender that those three do lol In the manga, they are all just cross-dressing (easier to get).

Invisible Genius

8,300 Points
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Exactly. rofl

Yep, at first, you just don't know what to think. It's kind of like a magical gender bender that those three do lol In the manga, they are all just cross-dressing (easier to get).

Why can anime be as straight forward as manga xd

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram
CynHimawari2828
Blacktrigram

Exactly. rofl

Why can anime be as straight forward as manga xd

Because the people that make the anime version swear they are making an improvement. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff