Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

YOU GUYS WE NEED SOME PICS UP ON HERE!!!! ^_^

btw, we need to let everyone know that this forum is now up!!!!

Skilled Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
SOME COOL PICS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET! GOING TO TRY TO DRAW ORIGINAL THINGS MAYBE whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Kurinai-Hanzo

Cool ^_^ i really like those ^_^ and i think it would be amazing to draw some.. i cant draw but if i could i definitely would

Saxy Coder

Posted on my speculation forum in the GCD that the threads were up... it's going to take a while for people to notice though.

You guys need cooler banners. emotion_dealwithit

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
SaXoPhOnE_gEeK
Posted on my speculation forum in the GCD that the threads were up... it's going to take a while for people to notice though.

has anyone else noticed that the person i'm quoting is wearing the wrong badge?

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
vampire_princess8080
SaXoPhOnE_gEeK

oh hell no b***h get the ******** out! (*excuse my language*)
but seriously.. what kind of person does that.. girl your so lame.. i cant believe you choose the wrong side and decided to try to come back.. thats sad.. but as you already know... us vampires will kill anyone who is on their side.... so take this!!! (*STABS*)

Dapper Rogue

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
anime_ginny
vampire_princess8080
SaXoPhOnE_gEeK

oh hell no b***h get the ******** out! (*excuse my language*)
but seriously.. what kind of person does that.. girl your so lame.. i cant believe you choose the wrong side and decided to try to come back.. thats sad.. but as you already know... us vampires will kill anyone who is on their side.... so take this!!! (*STABS*)

Tsk, tsk... It appears that vampires not only have horrible grammar, but are extremely rude to boot. talk2hand

Did it ever occur to you that she might just be hanging out since the event hasn't started yet? :3 It's not like there's a rule saying you can only post in one forum.

Hygienic Gawker

anime_ginny
Easy now, all's fair in this event. If anything she was trying to promote the event forums and your thread here mentioned that very problem. No need to scrape up language from the bottom of the barrel or let yourself get excited over minor insults, friend. No real taunt was used. Plus, it seems that the event hasn't started yet. We're all just gathering here, let's have some friendly words until the real bloodshed begins. The violence and insults will seem much sweeter that way..

/sharpens fangs/

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Sai Sakurai
anime_ginny
Easy now, all's fair in this event. If anything she was trying to promote the event forums and your thread here mentioned that very problem. No need to scrape up language from the bottom of the barrel or let yourself get excited over minor insults, friend. No real taunt was used. Plus, it seems that the event hasn't started yet. We're all just gathering here, let's have some friendly words until the real bloodshed begins. The violence and insults will seem much sweeter that way..

/sharpens fangs/

nah im just saying... there are two forums.. why cant he just be in his own... you know... lol but i am thirsty *looks at him like food**

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Not sure if there's any fellow Touhou fans here but.
User Image
If there are then you may enjoy that.

Flandre sig/banner/thing created.

User Image

I really wish I had skill beyond taking a picture from Google images and adding text to it...

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
anime_ginny

YOU GUYS WE NEED SOME PICS UP ON HERE!!!! ^_^

btw, we need to let everyone know that this forum is now up!!!!

There are some banners in my Guide thread. Just click on my signature to get there. ^^

Quotable Dabbler

Quotable Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas