Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Fatcat

I'm about to take a little lunch break, so I'll post up a little work-in-progress so you guys'll know I'm working on all the art. |D; Keep in mind these are just the working sketches, and will certainly look much better once they're done.

User Image

Smitten Vampire

Akersei
Oh, Alright. ^^ Take your time. I'm not entirely sure I'll get yours done today. ^^; I've been working for a while and... kinda feel like I've gotten very little done. |D; But I'll keep working~ I'm sure I can get quite a few done today.

Oh you're fine, would you like a different avatar to draw? I wouldn't mind to send you a different avatar if that would make things easier for you. smile Unless you already started, then that's fine. I'm still adding more things to your sketch, my drawing isn't that great but I do hope you will like it. smile

Humorist

Akersei
Ah, I see. I still enjoy breaking out the old Super Nintendo every once in a while. They certainly don't make games like they used to. I like roleplaying also, though I'm mostly into Pokemon and such. I had been getting into other sorts of anime related rp, though sometimes it's hard to find a nice little group to settle into. It seems Dragonball is one of those that aren't so popular around Deviantart... P: I haven't looked around here much though, not all that into forum rps since the last time I tried it I got left behind. :/
I have a pokemon OC, Baron Bryce, but doing pokemon as an RP tends to be difficult. Not impossible, just a little harder than usual. This is mainly due to the fact that you've got to establish what pokemon you have, what personalities they have, and try to stay true to the lot of them. Not to mention how complex the battles become.

I have the same problem with RP threads, that or I get confused on whose turn it is and all of that. Among the RPs I have done though, there are; fantasy, sci fi, mystery, pokemon, horror, and I tried some of the 'real life' things but goddamn was that worthless for me. I have OCs for a few different settings, but I really don't care to actually 'play' with them. They were made strictly for the creative effort but there is a desire to actually write a couple stories for them. I guess I could try playing in an RP for them, but really it'd basically be someone asking "HEY, will you join this RP for (fandom)?" and I'd have to be in a good mood to agree. Then I'd try. Like for my dragonball z characters, or the thundercats character, or hell maybe even my MLP characters. Last one would be a hell of a push for me, I love the show but I really can't see myself playing the role of a pony or griffon.

Smitten Vampire

Akersei

I have finished your art and I shall send it to you in a PM. :3

Barton Fatcat

Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei
Oh, Alright. ^^ Take your time. I'm not entirely sure I'll get yours done today. ^^; I've been working for a while and... kinda feel like I've gotten very little done. |D; But I'll keep working~ I'm sure I can get quite a few done today.

Oh you're fine, would you like a different avatar to draw? I wouldn't mind to send you a different avatar if that would make things easier for you. smile Unless you already started, then that's fine. I'm still adding more things to your sketch, my drawing isn't that great but I do hope you will like it. smile

Oh, no. Your avatar is just fine. ^^ I actually can't wait to draw it~♪ That is, unless you want me to draw a different one?

Smitten Lunatic

Akersei

I'd have posted sooner, but forgot I subscribed and was trying to find it through past pages.
xD

Those sketches look lovely. <3

Smitten Vampire

Akersei
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei

Oh, no. Your avatar is just fine. ^^ I actually can't wait to draw it~♪ That is, unless you want me to draw a different one?
I could change the hair if it's difficult to do, it was going to be something a bit easier, less curls. c:
User Image(sorry for the blurriness)
It doesn't matter to me if you change the hair, it was an idea smile

Destructive Sage

6,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Akersei

hello,
how are the arts comming allong?
something that bothers me, as the event has ended and this topic probably going to dissapear how/when do I and the others who are yet to recieve our arts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff