Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Akersei

Well, I have thought about starting an art shop, but I think I should get a little bit of a name for myself first... And I didn't really think people would want me to draw for them. And I just love drawing, and it helps my inspiration if I do freebies like this. C:
Really? I saw your DA page and your art is quite nice. I think that a lot of people would like for you to draw them.

@ I'm glad that you enjoy it so much ^__^ heart

Smitten Lunatic

Rihnn

Your avatar is adorable.
emotion_kirakira

Destructive Sage

6,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Kaoru tanuki
D3m0n_Mia
well actally i'm for the elf's
ever since halloween 2008
But um.. You're on the vampire side XD

i know... although i'm a die hard elf,
the vampire side does have the cooler items

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
Will just heal, for count.

Sparkly Hoarder

KeroKero Kola
Rihnn

Your avatar is adorable.
emotion_kirakira

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
D3m0n_Mia
Kaoru tanuki
D3m0n_Mia
well actally i'm for the elf's
ever since halloween 2008
But um.. You're on the vampire side XD

i know... although i'm a die hard elf,
the vampire side does have the cooler items
I like their owl, though =w= heart .

The potion is pretty neat, too.

Smitten Vampire

Akersei
Well, I have thought about starting an art shop, but I think I should get a little bit of a name for myself first... And I didn't really think people would want me to draw for them. And I just love drawing, and it helps my inspiration if I do freebies like this. C:

You should get an art shop started, you have really nice art! ^.^ Any art style is appreciated in my opinion, thus I like receiving freebies whenever I can. I also draw and been meaning to find something or someone to draw. Perhaps we could do an art trade? All I can do is basic paper, pencil, pen and color pencils.
When a wolf howls at the moon...

Bump!

...that is when he is truly alone.

Barton Fatcat

Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
As I think about it, it's simply because the dark elves are the bigger pricks. If it weren't for the association of Louie, I would have a terribly hard time choosing. Neither side captures my interest and I had hoped a third option would pop up but it never did. What about yourself?

I see. C: I've always been a vampire girl~ lol I liked them before they were so popular and sparkly. And I've always loved Ian and Louie~ So, it really wasn't that hard to pick. Though, I do wish I could see what the 2K12 potions looked like before I go and buy one. P: Certainly would love to know exactly how dark the dark vamp potion really is.
There are some examples that were up in the GCD but I cannot recall where the thread was. The dark skin wasn't too dark, but I think the lightest one had the best tone.

Ah, alright. I'll have a look around and see if I can't find that thread. So, what other things are you into? I've been playing Borderlands 2 quite a bit. C: Kinda got in the pirate mood from the DLC~♪
I'm a fan of films and games, but due to finances I haven't been able to play anything that isn't emulated (older games that is) and picking up older films from the thrift store or pawn shop. I'm largely into roleplaying though, both online stuff and pen&paper in general.
Ah, I see. I still enjoy breaking out the old Super Nintendo every once in a while. They certainly don't make games like they used to. I like roleplaying also, though I'm mostly into Pokemon and such. I had been getting into other sorts of anime related rp, though sometimes it's hard to find a nice little group to settle into. It seems Dragonball is one of those that aren't so popular around Deviantart... P: I haven't looked around here much though, not all that into forum rps since the last time I tried it I got left behind. :/

Barton Fatcat

Kaoru tanuki
Akersei

Really? I saw your DA page and your art is quite nice. I think that a lot of people would like for you to draw them.

@ I'm glad that you enjoy it so much ^__^ heart
Yeah, I just don't get that much attention on DA, and I guess I assumed the same would happen here. sweatdrop Though it doesn't seem the case at the moment. |D; I've got lots of work to do~♪ This is certainly helping me get the confidence to start an art shop, that is if everyone likes the work I do for them.

Barton Fatcat

Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei

You should get an art shop started, you have really nice art! ^.^ Any art style is appreciated in my opinion, thus I like receiving freebies whenever I can. I also draw and been meaning to find something or someone to draw. Perhaps we could do an art trade? All I can do is basic paper, pencil, pen and color pencils.

Thanks! ^^ I really have been considering it since I've gotten quite a bit of business with freebies so far. Oh? It's neat to know you like to draw too~ An art trade would be nice. I don't have much art of my avatar, which might be kind of odd to say. |D; You can use what ever medium you like, it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy all sorts of art. I'm actually most comfortable drawing on paper first, but with all of these requests, I think most of these will be digital.

Smitten Vampire

Akersei
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei

Thanks! ^^ I really have been considering it since I've gotten quite a bit of business with freebies so far. Oh? It's neat to know you like to draw too~ An art trade would be nice. I don't have much art of my avatar, which might be kind of odd to say. |D; You can use what ever medium you like, it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy all sorts of art. I'm actually most comfortable drawing on paper first, but with all of these requests, I think most of these will be digital.

I'm almost done wtih your avatar, so hopefully later today I will be done! smile I'm doing another art trade because I can't resist adorable avatars, haha! Well, take your time with the requests you have because I noticed the requests are closed for now, so good luck!

Barton Fatcat

Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei

I'm almost done wtih your avatar, so hopefully later today I will be done! smile I'm doing another art trade because I can't resist adorable avatars, haha! Well, take your time with the requests you have because I noticed the requests are closed for now, so good luck!

Oh, Alright. ^^ Take your time. I'm not entirely sure I'll get yours done today. ^^; I've been working for a while and... kinda feel like I've gotten very little done. |D; But I'll keep working~ I'm sure I can get quite a few done today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff