emotion_awesome
omg dude i luv your sig, i'm a huge beyblade fan xd

Barton Fatcat

Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Sexy avatar and very nice art you have, ma'am.

Why, thank you! ^^ Goodness~ I've got a lot of work to do. XD; Might take a bit to get every one their art, but I'll quote you once it's done. ^^
Hows about I stick to your thread, carry a conversation, and I'll see when it's done for myself? I would most enjoy a conversation.
That would be just lovely~ So, out of curiosity, what made you pick vampires over dark elves?
As I think about it, it's simply because the dark elves are the bigger pricks. If it weren't for the association of Louie, I would have a terribly hard time choosing. Neither side captures my interest and I had hoped a third option would pop up but it never did. What about yourself?

I see. C: I've always been a vampire girl~ lol I liked them before they were so popular and sparkly. And I've always loved Ian and Louie~ So, it really wasn't that hard to pick. Though, I do wish I could see what the 2K12 potions looked like before I go and buy one. P: Certainly would love to know exactly how dark the dark vamp potion really is.

Smitten Vampire

Wonderful art!

Could I get a free sketch, please? classified_jet

Humorist

Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Sexy avatar and very nice art you have, ma'am.

Why, thank you! ^^ Goodness~ I've got a lot of work to do. XD; Might take a bit to get every one their art, but I'll quote you once it's done. ^^
Hows about I stick to your thread, carry a conversation, and I'll see when it's done for myself? I would most enjoy a conversation.
That would be just lovely~ So, out of curiosity, what made you pick vampires over dark elves?
As I think about it, it's simply because the dark elves are the bigger pricks. If it weren't for the association of Louie, I would have a terribly hard time choosing. Neither side captures my interest and I had hoped a third option would pop up but it never did. What about yourself?

I see. C: I've always been a vampire girl~ lol I liked them before they were so popular and sparkly. And I've always loved Ian and Louie~ So, it really wasn't that hard to pick. Though, I do wish I could see what the 2K12 potions looked like before I go and buy one. P: Certainly would love to know exactly how dark the dark vamp potion really is.
There are some examples that were up in the GCD but I cannot recall where the thread was. The dark skin wasn't too dark, but I think the lightest one had the best tone.

Barton Fatcat

Lady Lilith Mistfang
Wonderful art!

Sure thing! It'll be a little bit before I can get it to you though. ^^; I've got quite a bit of work to do. I'll quote you once I've got it done. C:

Destructive Sage

6,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
well actally i'm for the elf's
ever since halloween 2008

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

D3m0n_Mia
Siefren
emotion_awesome

lol thanks. ^^ Yeah, I was a huge fan of the original beyblade myself. ^w^
When a wolf howls at the moon...

Bump!

...that is when he is truly alone.

Smitten Vampire

Akersei
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Wonderful art!

Sure thing! It'll be a little bit before I can get it to you though. ^^; I've got quite a bit of work to do. I'll quote you once I've got it done. C:

Oh thank you! Take your time, I can wait as long you need me too and I understand you have a lot of requests. You're so generous of giving out freebies classified_jet

Barton Fatcat

Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo

There are some examples that were up in the GCD but I cannot recall where the thread was. The dark skin wasn't too dark, but I think the lightest one had the best tone.

Ah, alright. I'll have a look around and see if I can't find that thread. So, what other things are you into? I've been playing Borderlands 2 quite a bit. C: Kinda got in the pirate mood from the DLC~♪

Destructive Sage

6,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Siefren
D3m0n_Mia
Siefren
emotion_awesome

who was your favorite bit beast???
mine was Draciel XD

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

D3m0n_Mia
Siefren
D3m0n_Mia
Siefren
emotion_awesome

who was your favorite bit beast???
mine was Draciel XD

I had two favorites. ^^ Dragoon was my number one favorite, and Wolborg was my second favorite ^w^

Humorist

Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo
Akersei
Pavilo

Ah, alright. I'll have a look around and see if I can't find that thread. So, what other things are you into? I've been playing Borderlands 2 quite a bit. C: Kinda got in the pirate mood from the DLC~♪
I'm a fan of films and games, but due to finances I haven't been able to play anything that isn't emulated (older games that is) and picking up older films from the thrift store or pawn shop. I'm largely into roleplaying though, both online stuff and pen&paper in general.

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
D3m0n_Mia
well actally i'm for the elf's
ever since halloween 2008
But um.. You're on the vampire side XD

Barton Fatcat

Lady Lilith Mistfang
Akersei
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Wonderful art!

Oh thank you! Take your time, I can wait as long you need me too and I understand you have a lot of requests. You're so generous of giving out freebies classified_jet

Well, I have thought about starting an art shop, but I think I should get a little bit of a name for myself first... And I didn't really think people would want me to draw for them. And I just love drawing, and it helps my inspiration if I do freebies like this. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff