Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
edtheninja
No.

1. you have to pay for online capabilities, monthly.
2. Red ring of death.
3. the only game that is truly exclusive to Xbox is Halo. if that's the only game you'll play, and you'll buy an X-box just for that, go ahead.

not worth it.
get a PS3 or a PC.

The new xbox's dont have a ring of death, they're wireless, touch buttons huge hard drives, the new xbox is totally worth it.
Ps3 will begin charging for they're network soon, and when that happens everyone will be getting a xbox because xbox has a better network.

xbox > Ps3

3,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xbox 360 is WAY better than the PS3. I friggin' love it. I'm getting one for Christmas along with a lot of games, like Call of Duty: Black Ops. I know this because my boyfriend snitched. But I used to think that the PS3 was way better, but hell no, I have way more fun with the 360 than I ever had with the PS3. I really recommend it, plus ps3 makes things SOOO easy, so if you're a kitty cat and can't handle the pressure, then I guess the ps3 is cool. [:<
NiTR0 J3RKZz
ps3 has so many commercials bcuz they rnt sellin anythin l0l
You're retarded. If they have so many commercials, that means they're getting revenue from the products. Did you go to school?

Aged Duck

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
I dont really care you fanboys, psn user here.
yeah YUUUH! twisted

Lonely Survivor

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

they're both practically the same anyways.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Zelda42O
edtheninja
No.

2. Red ring of death.
3. the only game that is truly exclusive to Xbox is Halo. if that's the only game you'll play, and you'll buy an X-box just for that, go ahead.

not worth it.
get a PS3 or a PC.

The new xbox's dont have a ring of death, they're wireless, touch buttons huge hard drives, the new xbox is totally worth it.
Ps3 will begin charging for they're network soon, and when that happens everyone will be getting a xbox because xbox has a better network.

xbox > Ps3

Source? Because I know that is a load. We don't need more people going around spreading rumors.
No point fighting on wich console is better i think there both great
xbox user for life, ******** you playstations and ur tiny controllers.
to damn poor to afford a good online network
How does it have better online? Just because you pay for your homepage to be riddled with ads? It's a Peer to Peer connection, hence matchmaking and all of that. The PS3 has the EXACT same thing for free, and without ads.

Just because you pay for s**t, doesn't make it better. I have my 360 offline because

a) I don't play generic shooters online
b) I play JRPGs, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, etc.

Also, the 360 controller is horrible. They should have kept the previous controller layout. I haven't touched my 360 in four months or so.

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
edtheninja
No.

2. Red ring of death.

not worth it.
get a PS3 or a PC.

You forgot about Gears of War which is pretty awesome.

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh hell another one of these? Do you bring this up just to start a war? Are you going to do Mac vs PCs next?

Yeah I argue this with my hun all of the time but we do it and argue just for fun. If you like one over the other then that's your thing. PS3 has some good points that's better than the Xbox and the Xbox has some good points that are better than the PS3 one of them is having the most exclusive T&A based games in its library collection.

The only bad move I can really point out with the Xbox as of recently is the Kinect, it's just a souped up version of the Eyetoy to me and I'm disappointed with both Xbox and PS3 for jumping on the motion play this late in the game and releasing them remotely at the same time.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah. You bet it does.

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hummm ps3 is best but hell what do u guys know xbox is bad to many flaws *shakes my head* how sad to think u pittyful ppl love xobox kekekekeek

Shirtless Capitalist

They both suck totally.
Wii is the obviously way to go, mate.
;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items