1 2 >

'Cause I don't own a Nintendo Revolution. emo

Shut up Gray's Girlfriend

High-functioning Lunatic

11,625 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
I have it Pre-ordered & I'm playing the "waiting game" on it.
So far from what I've see, it looks great, & I hope Warren Spector delivers. =D
Pomegranate Cosmo
I have it Pre-ordered & I'm playing the "waiting game" on it.
So far from what I've see, it looks great, & I hope Warren Spector delivers. =D

Visually it looks awesome, I reeeeeeeally wish I had a next gen system about now.

Beloved Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Have it pre-ordered for my roommate.

Now to prevent him from buying it on his own =.=;

Witty Pieslinger

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
This game is looking to be great! Cannot wait for it. Although I probably will have to wait for it, no way I'll get it on the day it comes out...

Surefire Comrade

My roommate and I are planning on buying it as Christmas presents for each other so we can be cheap and still get it xD

But it looks like an awesome game. I can't wait (:

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image
I put the special collector's edition on my Christmas wishlist. I can't wait to get this game, it looks amazing and I think it may even manage to kick Kingdom Hearts arse.

Last night I was actually watching a whole ton of promotional videos on the Disney website which just got me even more psyched up.

Angelic Phantom

6,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Mud Flavored Shoe
'Cause I don't own a Nintendo Revolution. emo

good.someone like me emo

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
i might pick it up....maybe a weekend rental

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I love Mickey Mouse and I am not happy with the changes that were made to my Mouse!! I know that if Walt were alive today, he would not let this happen. I was sooo mad that I even emailed Nintendo and they said for me to email the company that actually made the game to voice my opinion (outrage) but, sadly it did no good, so this house will not have the new Kingdom Hearts game.
i wish i was epic but i have no gold crying crying crying crying

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
bjvilover
I love Mickey Mouse and I am not happy with the changes that were made to my Mouse!! I know that if Walt were alive today, he would not let this happen. I was sooo mad that I even emailed Nintendo and they said for me to email the company that actually made the game to voice my opinion (outrage) but, sadly it did no good, so this house will not have the new Kingdom Hearts game.

Uh huh. You do realize that the early Mickey Mouse cartoons had him as one really mischievous character, right? He pushed Minnie out a freaking airplane once because she wouldn't kiss him.

Invisible Regular

I really want to play it, but I don't even know what a Nintendo Revolution is. D8
Suni_Idaki
I really want to play it, but I don't even know what a Nintendo Revolution is. D8

It's a system that is currently named after a sound that a kid makes while going down a Slip n slide. I refuse to call it that though.

Invisible Regular

Rikku_beastmaster
Suni_Idaki

It's a system that is currently named after a sound that a kid makes while going down a Slip n slide. I refuse to call it that though.
Oh, I see. That's what I thought it was for....Yeah, stupid name. I don't have one of those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff