Welcome to Gaia! ::

along w/ all the other douche bag grammer nazis, im gonna have to say the SCARIEST game i have ever played was Rule of Rose for PS2. never came out in the US, but check it up on YT for "lets play..." and cutscenes of it. It centers around an 18 year old named jennifer, recently orphaned, and riding a bus to nowhere. she is kicked off at a creepy mansion (orphanage) where the game begins. the game is just too much for words but basically imagine silent hill 2's screen/shutter effects, fatal frame's music, all set in lolita style 1930's england. the game never made it overseas because the FDA saw underage girls torturing jennifer (anything from water humiliation to masochism) though despite the loli controversy, the game is amazing. hell, 90% of the time you are a slave to demonic children, collecting items each month for them, if you dont... they kill you. simple cut and dry horror *shudders*

Girl-Crazy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

2,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
clock tower twisted twisted
Metroid Fusion. But it was only scary when I had to go one way, and was Immediatly chased by that Samus-clone thing. gonk
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

.......HOLY s**t.
Amnesia.

But there's also an online flash game called The House and The House 2.

I nearly pissed myself. confused

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Never thought this thread would get this far im happy biggrin
a zombie one

Fashionable Fatcat

back in the days was silent hill 2
and resident evil 2

i think the last OMFGRUNBISHHRUN that i've played was... Silent hill shattered memories... i mean YOU JUST HAVE TO FKNG RUN! you dont get weapons only a flashlight >.<

Dapper Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Amnesia the Dark Decent... demo
it would have to be Gaunlet. It's a game where as soon as you arrive at a level you are almost instantly killed. the graphics are absolutely amazing making it even more scary. on the final level you have to face a demon that, like in any videogame, is soul purpose to destroy you and make you feel as if you will never be able to finish it.... scream

Eloquent Fatcat

tomato_sfumato
along w/ all the other douche bag grammer nazis, im gonna have to say the SCARIEST game i have ever played was Rule of Rose for PS2. never came out in the US, but check it up on YT for "lets play..." and cutscenes of it. It centers around an 18 year old named jennifer, recently orphaned, and riding a bus to nowhere. she is kicked off at a creepy mansion (orphanage) where the game begins. the game is just too much for words but basically imagine silent hill 2's screen/shutter effects, fatal frame's music, all set in lolita style 1930's england. the game never made it overseas because the FDA saw underage girls torturing jennifer (anything from water humiliation to masochism) though despite the loli controversy, the game is amazing. hell, 90% of the time you are a slave to demonic children, collecting items each month for them, if you dont... they kill you. simple cut and dry horror *shudders*
It did come out in the US. I bought it at the store. It was only banned in Europe.
wow ive played alot its hard 2 choose
deadspace for sure. i hated them jumping out of air vents D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas