Welcome to Gaia! ::

SILENT HILL, Dead Space, Fatal Frame, and many more. There's too many scary games to list. (by scary I mean it will scare the crap out of you like the games I mentioned) (others are plain games that look like crap and have VERY SCARY GrAPHICS.......and gameplay)
LOL I also forgot to say DOOM 3 scary as hell (with the freaking scary enemies)
the Project zero games or Fatal frame as its called in Japan on ps2/xbox, ghosts that come out of nowhere when your looking down your camera in first person and they slowly do away with your body gets your heart pumping thats for sure.

Dead Space i found fun though xD same with silent hill for some reason i just get angry at them and shoot them all up then laugh, can't wait for Dead Space 2 its out in a little over a week ^ ^
i dont remember its called but i will never play that agien

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Dead Space nuff said

silent sekurai's Compadre

Inquisitor

Pfft? Dead Space was like a trip through Candy Mountain. It's too predictable, you can always tell where and when the necromorphs will come at you...

I don't really have many horror games, but Metro 2033 can be quite jumpy, i'll probs just say that.

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RoflWaffle0wned
Pfft? Dead Space was like a trip through Candy Mountain. It's too predictable, you can always tell where and when the necromorphs will come at you...

I don't really have many horror games, but Metro 2033 can be quite jumpy, i'll probs just say that.
metro 2033 has a dark fealing to it and the muntans don't help at all
Gears of War crying . Sad, funny, but also s**t scary eek .

Fayse's Fav

Shameless Streaker

Well,I'm not easily scared *only flinched at RE4*,the one game that really made me scream was like..you know those plug-in things that have the 2D games on it?
One the games on it had a really,REALLY ******** up looking clown staring unblinkingly right at me. No relevance to the actual game,it was just..there. FML gonk

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
the darkness.
I would say Condemned 1. Especially in the locker room when you're trying to find one of the serial killers' victims...he's in the locker and you go in for a close up and hes just like
OHAIDER
with his torn up face...that scene made me literally yell "holy s**t" at the screen and fall back.

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. If you've never heard of it, you're not a horror gamer.

Aged Codger

Not particularly scary, but I got a real thrill out of Dead Rising. Clown Psychopath scared the s**t out of my sister, but she's only 9.

Dead Space is plenty scary, but I seem to recall actually being pretty scared by Resident Evil 4.

Sparkly Hunter

11,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
Amnesia. Good. Lord.
Scariest game I ever played?! Resident Evil 4. Hands down.
I had no clue beartraps could exist on videogames.
I was running in the grass when SNAP---there goes the beartrap. I never forgot how hard I jumped!!!! D:
My friend laughed at me for a LONG time and whenever there were areas with those around, she would hand the controller over to me and tell me to get over my fear of videogame traps lol
I thought I got over the "fear" until I played it yesterday with my niece. I FORGOT about the guys with the chainsaws and got my head sliced off D:<
I had to restart the game and I stepped into a beartrap right after I got rid of chainsaw dude #1. AGHHH....
That game is good. It taught me two valuable lessons.
1. Watch where you step and 2. Don't trust anyone running at you with a chainsaw rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff