Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Fatcat

Silent Hill by far, was the scariest game I've ever played and nothing has surpassed it yet.
I still can't believe I got all the way through.
I was a brave little girl. Now I'm a scaredy cat... xD
left 4 dead wen ur jus bout to make it then a horde comes
lego star wars
kung fu panda
Speed Racer the game

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Call of Cthulhu: dark corners of the earth = True fear
When I was like 6 I used to play this Jimmy Nutron game, and there was a part where you have to get past these aliens. I would run screaming from the room every time I saw them XD
Err... I haven't played many. Silent Hill 2 is so scary, but it's funny when you realize that an enemy in a video game has made you jump or scream.
Majora's Mask scares me as well... >_>'
Condemned or F.E.A.R. I don't like games where it's dark and things are running at you gonk

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dead Space. This game was one of the most scary ones I had played because it plays on fears and it makes you jump. Hell if you can say this game DIDN'T scare you, obviously you're lying and or never played it.

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DemonButler TM
Dead Space. This game was one of the most scary ones I had played because it plays on fears and it makes you jump. Hell if you can say this game DIDN'T scare you, obviously you're lying and or never played it.
dead space did not scare me and i played it good game dark games like that are fun to me but games were you have a hored of zombies muntans or goust come at you at once is were i get scared

SaltyBeefcube's Husband

Married Husband

7,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It depends what you mean by scared. Heavy Rain was sorta scary cause I was controling every action down to the last detail. I was there in tha car downing my friends would laugh at me for yellng and almost crying out at the screen when I was certain I was going to let my character die.

If your talking about shuting off all the light looking around and certain whatever you where playing was going to come and get you I guess it might be the stuff I played when I was a kid but thats what my brother was for haha I would watch him play stuff like Tomb rader and would hold a pillow to my chest I would watch play game that really weren't meant to be scary like Max Pain and get scared.

9 hours 9 persons 9 doors scared me just because I could really get into the game the Pictures weren't what got me scared it was the music the time limit (okay there was really only 1 time limit bue whatever) I was terrifed and mad when I could not get the last ending and was scared to go to bed and night

But then again I'm a big baby and scaredy cat... lol
Silent Hill, hands down.
Other games could make you jump at certain parts, but Silent Hill, man that game built up fear, you dreaded every corner and it'd make me jump at noises, despite there being no monster.

Anything that builds up paranoia and atmosphere is a scary game, to me.
Killerwars
left 4 dead

not too scary man. The arsenal of weapons and stuff make you really overpowered (unlike other survival horror games). But it's really awesome and fun. Turn up the DIFFICULTY and now we're talking
Piggywinkles
Silent Hill, hands down.
Other games could make you jump at certain parts, but Silent Hill, man that game built up fear, you dreaded every corner and it'd make me jump at noises, despite there being no monster.

Anything that builds up paranoia and atmosphere is a scary game, to me.

I AGREE!!!!! SILENT HILL IS DEFFINETELY ONE OF THE SCARIEST GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff