Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hey i have a concern about SSBB.they put sonic from SEGA!!!SSBB is about nintendo charactersDUUUH!!!they call it super smash ''brothers'' brawl because its all the brothers of nintendo!!!kid icaris,game and watch,pokemon,metroid,yoshis island,donkey kong,mario bros,the legend of zelda,pikmin,F-zero,kirby,star fox,fire emblem,and wario ware!!!why put sonic!!!CHEEEZE!!!BLABLAMAHMAHMAH exclaim exclaim exclaim dramallama TELL ME IF I MISSED ANY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
IDK. They teamed up perhaps. But I really dont care. SSBB will always be one of the best games on this planet

Beloved Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Before a couple of years ago, I would've suggested it was because Nintendo bought out Sega. The thing is, though, Sega has shut down as a competitive console and has focused on cranking out video games, catering to all three systems at first, but eventually focusing solely on the Wii and X-Box 360.

Granted, Sonic is now the first character on Smash Bros. who isn't a Nintendo-exclusive, but that by no means entails he doesn't belong on there. After all, the rumors for the next Smash Bros. suggest that Cloud and Sephiroth may be playable characters. And they've never appeared on Nintendo, have they?

Conservative Cat

13,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Why are people complaining that Sonic was in Brawl? Seriously.

It should come as no surprise that he was in Brawl. Since Sega dropped out of the console business they've been developing games that have been on Nintendo consoles for a number of years now. (prior to Brawl)

Orre Champion Adrian
Granted, Sonic is now the first character on Smash Bros. who isn't a Nintendo-exclusive,

What the heck are you talking about? Solid Snake was the first. Don't you remember the 2006 trailer where Snake made an epic appearance at the end?

Beloved Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Charlotte de Colde
Why are people complaining that Sonic was in Brawl? Seriously.

It should come as no surprise that he was in Brawl. Since Sega dropped out of the console business they've been developing games that have been on Nintendo consoles for a number of years now. (prior to Brawl)

Orre Champion Adrian
Granted, Sonic is now the first character on Smash Bros. who isn't a Nintendo-exclusive,

What the heck are you talking about? Solid Snake was the first. Don't you remember the 2006 trailer where Snake made an epic appearance at the end?

Gah, I knew I forgot somebody xd Course, I don't play any of the Metal Gear series, so it's not really a surprise. Thanks for the correction, though, Charlotte sweatdrop

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
well you sure need to spell Icarus correctly.

And

Nintendo probably needed 3rd party support, sega, from what I've known from this thread and from what I've known in the past, is part of nintendo now.
I already have the game
The past condition of the sonic games were critical. The sonic series was almost discontinued until Nintendo brought him back through the "Wii".

Snake appeared on brawl due to his first games being on the Nintendo console itself and to most likely boost profits from "Metal Gear Solid 4".

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lonely Regular

7,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Well people kept bitching because he wasnt in, and Snake was supposed to be in melee, but they didn'r get konami's clearance in time. Also, when looking at the beta data, Roy was going to be in brawl. In fact in the opening his trophy is there (When you see all the trophies backs and the sun rises on final destination)

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
naruto171996
IDK. They teamed up perhaps. But I really dont care. SSBB will always be one of the best games on this planet

So true. I agree completely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces