Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Ugh, total Nay.. although this is a happy moment for people who don't have neither a Ps2, and or a PSP, and want to try a Kingdom Hearts, it's a dissapointment for all the Kingdom Hearts fans who are trying to keep up with the series, and don't have the consoles! I traded in my DS after completing 358/2 days 100 times, for Birth by Sleep, (got a psp with it as well) now their making yet ANOTHER game for the DS? Like what the hell. Starting to piss me off,
if SquareEnix doesn't do a HUGE release for the Ps3, I will litteraly kill myself...

Sir Voodoo's Wife

15,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My opinion would be that...since I don't have a ps3...or the money to go out and buy all of the games, I borrow them from my friends who have them...I've played all the games released in the us thanks to this method...heck I only own Kh, Kh2, and bbs...yet I was able to play COM, Re:COM, and 358/2 days because my friends love me...also to the people who said they shouldn't have continued, SUCK IT! if they stopped in the first game, people would be asking if sora ever got home, and what about Riku?! People probably would have complained so they would have made a second game anyway to satisfy fans needs...and to earn more money...they just have a good method of giving you a bit of info and making you want to learn more...for example, I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS TO LEA AND ISAAAAA! I played the bbs game and ended it like............WAIT A SECOND! THEY HARDLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AT ALL!! also...its just a good idea...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......yeah.........
zomg i want deathnote for my dsi. TT^TT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces