Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
i do think that mario should end because its just sooooooo out rated now srry mario!!!!!! biggrin

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
whoever made this is stupid why should it end its the best game ever oh yeah and one of the frst games it started video games
I prefer sonic :3

4,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
No, I grew up with Mario and from the classics to the new age they're all great games.
Mario shouldn't end because Mario is the mascot of nintindeo. Even though the whole "save peach because she has been kidnapped for the 600th time" is getting old, NIntindeo can't get rid of mario. And they probably won't
LilDevel1990
i do think that mario should end because its just sooooooo out rated now srry mario!!!!!! biggrin

There have been a lot of spin off games that seem to water down the image...
RoboMagnum
Mario shouldn't end because Mario is the mascot of nintindeo. Even though the whole "save peach because she has been kidnapped for the 600th time" is getting old, NIntindeo can't get rid of mario. And they probably won't

I agree... It isn't so cute anymore to keep having to save Peach. Heck in Mario Galaxy, I kind of forgot she was even out there to be saved. AI was having fun exploring now stars and such. I have to share this video though: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1945481 It makes SO much sense... Peach and Zelda have a heart to heart talk and tell the truth about their kidnappings...

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mario should not end it started video gamez
chivas_rule1401
Mario should not end it started video gamez
hmm...

Liberal Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Never! Not only is it my fave series, but lots of others will be SO disappointed! eek

5,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
ReAlz_bArBiE
nooo i think its should becuase mariooo has benn out forr the longestt everyonee lovesss it!

I don't think that's true. Not everybody "loves" Mario. I HATE Mario. And by the way, your grammar sucks A55

1,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i think mario shouldnt mario has been a epic kick a** adventure. if this was to happen i would probaly never play video games

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I love just about every mario game ever.... so no... I dont think it should end. That would suck alot for me.

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
if mario ends so does every other game sonic in the other hand sould be thrown into the gears of war games then he might be fun
it should end because mario is boring so it should end and there should be more legend of zelda games

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff