Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
I think that it shoukd never end because i got a whole stack of video games that r mario.
im with you, i never think Mario should end either because Mario is like the grand puba of all video games lol

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I used to think it should end because of the whole save Princess Peach over and over.
But as the newer ones like Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. came out.
Then I thought otherwise for sure and started buying those and getting into it alot more.
But ik it will never die since It's an all time Classic Series thats been there since Video Games started getting better.

Unbeatable Cutie-Pie

Mario is Nintendo's most successful franchise so I doubt they would just end it when they are making lots of money from the games.
dont end it. just lessen the amount of mario games per year. Its been a few years since twilight princess and look how many mario games there have been since then
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because.. 3nodding
END MARIO?? crying

Never!!! Ever!!! Ever!!!

I still love the origanal games! For the first Nintendo! heart

Wheezing Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
MARIO WILL NEVER END BEACAUSE IT PWNS x3

Romantic Spirit

9,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
What!? No way Mario is awesome!!!

Plus Mario can always be reinvented i.e. Mario 64, paper mario, mario party, mario galaxy, etc.
It's super fun!
I have to say Mario should never end it a great game to play and it pretty east to play!!!

Desirable Raider

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
um what ever happened to paper mario?? OAO;;;
OhHaiMark
Mario is Nintendo's most successful franchise so I doubt they would just end it when they are making lots of money from the games.

Yeah, they're still somehow going to have more ideas for more games.
They pretty much did games with every sport w/ Sonic and other characters. I wonder what's next. lolol.

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hm,not sure to be honest. Judging by his success,it seems like it won't end anytime soon.

Sonic,on the other hand...egh. I should turn him into a pelt. That's all he's good for by now.

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Im Making Biscuits
Hm,not sure to be honest. Judging by his success,it seems like it won't end anytime soon.

Sonic,on the other hand...egh. I should turn him into a pelt. That's all he's good for by now.

Totally agreed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces