Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking for people to talk about PS3 games with heart heart

New to the site, let's start a conversation!

/waves hello.

Fashionable Lunatic

I have the fat ps3 xd
Me too!

I have the 80 gig smile
I recommend Little Big Planet 1 or 2 and 3D Dot Game Hero. Those are very good games. I don't have my PS3 any more I had to sell mine to pay the rent. :'(
I played through LBP and wasn't crazy about it but did like the prehistoric Dino game for the move, and 3D Dot was cool because if all the demons souls references! smile awe I'm so sorry you had to sell it that would make me cry! :'(
It's ok. Times are rough. So I take it you are a Demon Souls Player?
Yep yep!!! smile
You should try FFXIII. It makes all the other games look like pixels. >.<
I actually disagree, I found 13 to be extremely easy, too linear for an rpg, and boring a lot of the time.. :/ sorry and i think there are games as equally as impressive looking, like god of war 3

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
i like to play dead rising 2 and sims 3 on my ps3. i also have lbp, sonic and sega all stars racing, soul caliber 4, toy story 3 and tomb raider underworld. along with some games i downloaded from the playstation store.
        I'd suggest Assassin's Creed.

All of them.
I've heard great things about assaians creeds but not sure if I'd like it smile

Great lists so far!

I can't wait for uncharted 3!!!

2,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
i have the smaller versin of the ps3 and the ye cam and the move dis is hot if u have a playstation network account tell me ure user name so we can chat! biggrin
        Assassin's.

And the graphics are amazing, I'd suggest atleast getting the first one, though the second and Brotherhood are a step up with the character in other's opinions, same with the story.

Nonetheless, Always start with the first.

I'd also suggest Oblivion, Prototype, and inFamous.
        I tend to look for sandbox games, so you'll hear a lot about them from me.
@Abstergo: Sorry for the misspell on Assassin's Creed. I'm an idiot, and trying to reply on a phone is tough because the page doesn't load as nicely as it does on a computer, obviously.

But yeah heard lots of my friends that really liked Brotherhood . So, it's defiantly an opition I'll considering during a lull on releases... if that ever happens this year.

_-REAL BL00D-_: I don't play online so there's no point to send my psn ID if I ever find something on multiplayer I'll let you know smile

@mistress_hydro: I love soul calibur, I'm terrible at it, but will always love it!!! Great suggestion!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff