Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wuddlez
NiinjrChewie
Overrated. Sure its a great game but number 1 was much better and it doesn't deserve all the game of the year awards. but its great nonetheless.

Sniping in the 1st one SUCKED. and it was confusing. in the second one i ******** Tali!!!

your airing it so bad. the first game had shitty graphics thats how bad it was no one wants to play that game anymore 2 is way better than 1.

4,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
mr potatoe sack
Wuddlez
NiinjrChewie
Overrated. Sure its a great game but number 1 was much better and it doesn't deserve all the game of the year awards. but its great nonetheless.

Sniping in the 1st one SUCKED. and it was confusing. in the second one i ******** Tali!!!

your airing it so bad. the first game had shitty graphics thats how bad it was no one wants to play that game anymore 2 is way better than 1.

dude i trying to say that the first one suck azz. and the sniping did suck. on ME1 is was a giant cross hair. on ME2 its small enough to work with.

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
my favorite series. ME3 can't come soon enough.

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
darkdragun05
my favorite series. ME3 can't come soon enough.

i totally agree with u...

Lonely Poster

10,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
raychel90
im playing mass effect 2 and want to know if anyone else likes it as much as i do...

I love it..^_^
I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I LOVE MASS EFFECT.
ok well maybe for the first sentence. Ya i really love it, deffs my favorite video game series. i bought the first one and hated it at first. then one day i was like "ok, I am going to beat you" and i got way farther into and loved it. go the second one and thought it was amazing. stopped playing it for a while until i saw the preview for #3 so I started from scratch on the first one. gotta get to level 60 and then move to #2! woowhoo!
whats everyones favorite class? personally i love adept.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff