Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was you favorite game of the Zelda series?

Phantom Hourglass 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 21 ]
Twilight Princess 0.20046082949309 20.0% [ 87 ]
A Link To The Past 0.04147465437788 4.1% [ 18 ]
Link's Awakening 0.025345622119816 2.5% [ 11 ]
Ocarina of Time 0.24654377880184 24.7% [ 107 ]
Majora's Mask 0.078341013824885 7.8% [ 34 ]
Oracle of Seasons 0.018433179723502 1.8% [ 8 ]
Oracle of Ages 0.011520737327189 1.2% [ 5 ]
Wind Waker 0.076036866359447 7.6% [ 33 ]
All of them and the ones you didn't put 0.25345622119816 25.3% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 434 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >
wow do you like her or something cutie! just because she's rich she's also ugly, very ugly!!!! heart heart
Myin
I really want Skyward Sword. The fact that I don't have a Wii is finally bothering me. D:

I couldn't decide between Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker for that poll option. gonk
Majora's Mask was so underappreciated. And it bothers me when people say they didn't like it when they didn't even get past the first day. In my opinion, it was a lot more fun than Ocarina of Time. I still find myself going back to it and playing in Clock Town when I'm bored. xD

User Image

well you pick sweetie....
its your choice and come and visit me sometime maybe we can meet..... but just as friends plz!!!!

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Usally I like the classics like ocarina of time, but I've played Phantom Hourglass and I love it biggrin
BeyondeBirthday
Majora's Mask is my fave! Mostly because you can rechallenge the bosses but I love every other Zelda game too! xd

But the one major flaw of OoT, and I'm sure you'll agree too:
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
scream SHUT UP, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I HATED HOW STUPID NAVI WOULD POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS.
AND WHEN YOU NEEDED HELP, SHE WOULDN`T GIVE YOU A HINT.
SHE WOULD JUST MAKE YOU EVEN MORE PISSED.
User Image

IRL Citizen

12,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Runaway Jester
User Image
Ocarina of Time is definitely my favorite, since it's the game that made me fall in love with Zelda games. xd

I'm nervous about Skyward... mainly about the controlling. I like pushing my A button instead of flinging the wiimote around or whatever they're doing for controls. sweatdrop

User Image
Pretty much agree with this. I'm horrible with the wii remote. It's so awkward. crying

I love OoT. MM has never been a favorite of mine and I don't care for the music. Sorry!

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I never have really been interested in LoZ, except for Skyward Sword.This is the first LoZ game I'm buying.

Unholy Abomination

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rabidpandaren
BeyondeBirthday
Majora's Mask is my fave! Mostly because you can rechallenge the bosses but I love every other Zelda game too! xd

"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"

Yeah, at first it wasn't so bad, but after an hour I crushed my controller.

I feel like Majora's Mask was under appreciated. I thought it was a great follow up to OoT, it had great music too!
I agree, after OoT, I was dying for a game that exploited the possibilities of the masks; I was not let down.
Now I just want a follow up for MM because link never found what he was looking for in MM.
Skyward Sword is about the hero of time too, so I'm hopeful.

Unholy Abomination

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jin_the_Demikid
Majora's mask was the best cuz I liked the Zora mask and fierce deity mask. The fierce deity heart mask comes in first and Zora mask comes in second heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
OoT is second only to Link to the Past.

Unholy Abomination

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rae eIla
User Image
Ocarina of Time is definitely my favorite, since it's the game that made me fall in love with Zelda games. xd

I'm nervous about Skyward... mainly about the controlling. I like pushing my A button instead of flinging the wiimote around or whatever they're doing for controls. sweatdrop

User Image
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to throw my shoulder out or something.

Unholy Abomination

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
rabidpandaren
BeyondeBirthday

"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"

I feel like Majora's Mask was under appreciated. I thought it was a great follow up to OoT, it had great music too!

I did the same thing and because of that I was punished for a two weeks. Oh and then my grade drops so my mom didn't buy me MM so I'll never know how great that game was. crying
You could always download the Project64 emulator and the ROM for MM; you can get a pretty good usb controller of Amazon.com too. You could try a site called emuparadise, but I haven't used it in a while, so no guarantees.

Devoted Reveler

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
rockyhills
Miss-dark8607
rabidpandaren
BeyondeBirthday

"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"

I did the same thing and because of that I was punished for a two weeks. Oh and then my grade drops so my mom didn't buy me MM so I'll never know how great that game was. crying
You could always download the Project64 emulator and the ROM for MM; you can get a pretty good usb controller of Amazon.com too. You could try a site called emuparadise, but I haven't used it in a while, so no guarantees.

It also came as a special edition disc in a Gamecube bundle. I got a second Gamecube solely to acquire said disc. xd I think Majora's Mask is also available in the Wii store.

Scholarly Librarian

rockyhills
rabidpandaren
BeyondeBirthday

"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"

I agree, after OoT, I was dying for a game that exploited the possibilities of the masks; I was not let down.
Now I just want a follow up for MM because link never found what he was looking for in MM.
Skyward Sword is about the hero of time too, so I'm hopeful.

Pretty sure Twilight Princess was the follow up for Majora's Mask.

Edit: That's what I heard, anyway. It was supposed to be a trilogy of sorts.
Ocarina of Time > Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess.

Anyway. I can fully respect anybody that is able to figure out the story's complete timeline of these games.

User Image

Dangerous Visionary

rabidpandaren
rockyhills
Miss-dark8607
rabidpandaren
BeyondeBirthday

"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"
"Hey! Listen!"

It also came as a special edition disc in a Gamecube bundle. I got a second Gamecube solely to acquire said disc. xd I think Majora's Mask is also available in the Wii store.

Nah it's okay. Just one of the many things I missed out of as a child and I kind of don't want to play it. Cause it won't have the same effect at all. Besides I have been regressing enough as is.

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Twilight princess is the best Zelda game so far,Enough said!

Devoted Reveler

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Miss-dark8607
rabidpandaren

Nah it's okay. Just one of the many things I missed out of as a child and I kind of don't want to play it. Cause it won't have the same effect at all. Besides I have been regressing enough as is.

Regression is totally acceptable in this situation! I never get tired of playing the classic LoZ games. Even if the visuals don't hold up to today's standards the games at their core are still just as brilliant now as they were ten years ago. I would still recommend them to anyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games