Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was you favorite game of the Zelda series?

Phantom Hourglass 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 21 ]
Twilight Princess 0.20046082949309 20.0% [ 87 ]
A Link To The Past 0.04147465437788 4.1% [ 18 ]
Link's Awakening 0.025345622119816 2.5% [ 11 ]
Ocarina of Time 0.24654377880184 24.7% [ 107 ]
Majora's Mask 0.078341013824885 7.8% [ 34 ]
Oracle of Seasons 0.018433179723502 1.8% [ 8 ]
Oracle of Ages 0.011520737327189 1.2% [ 5 ]
Wind Waker 0.076036866359447 7.6% [ 33 ]
All of them and the ones you didn't put 0.25345622119816 25.3% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 434 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
BUMP heart heart heart heart

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
It was tough for me to decide between my 2 favorite games, A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time, but the last option saved me! xd I've never really disliked any of the games, except maybe the second one since it's side-scrolling and the path to the last temple is impossible! And I don't really know why, but at first Twilight Princess didn't really feel like a Zelda game to me. :
Can't wait for Skyward Sword, I don't have a Wii but just watching others play it would be amazing!(someone should livestream their gameplay...) 3nodding

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm really excited for it too, but I heard that it's supposed to be a lot different from other Zelda games.

From what I've read, starting with this game, the rest of the Zelda series is supposed to deviate away from the 'wander the field, clear the dungeon, wander the field again' gameplay. If so, I'm a little excited (and nervous) about what it'll be like.
the Ocarina of Time was my favourite game all of them. The sad part that I lost interested in zelda after twilight princess..

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
sumanitu taka
the Ocarina of Time was my favourite game all of them. The sad part that I lost interested in zelda after twilight princess..

What does that mean?
rabidpandaren
sumanitu taka

What does that mean?

I only like Ocarina of time but I lost interest in playing zelda after twilight princess

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
sumanitu taka
rabidpandaren
sumanitu taka

What does that mean?

I only like Ocarina of time but I lost interest in playing zelda after twilight princess

That's a fail! mad

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have.....Mixed feelings about Skyward Sword. In my opinion, its graphics look like Mario and Luigi ate Link, chewed him up, and then spit him out. In MY opinion. I just don't like the graphics very much. Didn't think it was a very good move to mix the Windwaker/Twilight Princess styles and THEN make Older!Link the main attraction instead of Kid!Link, Nintendo. But that's just me.

But I do hope a lot of things for this game. My cousin and I were reading summaries of it(sort of..? c:''') And it said something about this game being 1) The Prequel to OoT, and 2) Link not having the Master Sword or something?

God, hate LoZ's retardation with storyline. But, hey. It's fun trying to figure out what goes where. I think the most CONCRETE sequel/Prequel we have is OoT/Majora's Mask/Windwaker. Those are pretty black&white with the whole thing, Storyline-wise. Not to mention, at least they came in order for once. Pfft.

OKAY. I'm gonna stop talking now. c:''''''''''
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
OoT~ or maybe Majoras

Fluffy Lover

I never had a problem with the GB/DS games freezing. o3o

Anyway, my favorites are Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Phantom Hourglass. Twilight Princess was ok, but for it trying to overcome OoT, it did a really poor job. FAIL. Skyward...huh. I'd play it 'cause I'm a fan, but it just doesn't seem to have that charm. I don't feel compelled to buy it. It feels as if they're not giving the series utmost care and that eventually, Link will be in the same donut hole as Sonic, but let's hope not. >3o;

6,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I have all but Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Ages.

But I'd have to say Ocarina of Time was the best.

I don't like how they made Skyward Sword at all. It looks like a mixture of Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker. But I'll probably still end up getting it anyways... XD
Anguished

Anyway, my favorites are Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Phantom Hourglass. Twilight Princess was ok, but for it trying to overcome OoT, it did a really poor job. FAIL. Skyward...huh. I'd play it 'cause I'm a fan, but it just doesn't seem to have that charm. I don't feel compelled to buy it. It feels as if they're not giving the series utmost care and that eventually, Link will be in the same donut hole as Sonic, but let's hope not. >3o;

the gameboy games freezed cause mine were sucky used games who ever use to hav took really bad care of it

Fluffy Lover

Neko _Itachi_mew
Anguished

the gameboy games freezed cause mine were sucky used games who ever use to hav took really bad care of it

Awe, ick. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces