Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Prophet

fireheart711
I've actually really wanted to play the kingdom hearts games like all of them! but unfortunatly I can't cause I don't have a ps2 or any of those other consuls they put the games on except for the DS so i'm really pissed... I've just been watching the walkthroughs on youtube when I have time....*sigh* I feel deprived

You could try reading the manga. I've only bought and read the first two, but they're not that bad. They don't follow exactly the same storyline (at least, the two I have don't), such as visiting Agrabah before visiting Wonderland, but I've read that it does follow the same overall plot. You'll at least get the story. Hope this helps.

XxImmortal ServentxX
I've only played through KH 1 and 2. I don't really care for the card battles on Chain of Memories so i quit playing that

I agree about the card battles. I borrowed Re:CoM from my one friend, and neither of us could get past the first few worlds. Then one of her friends that I've never met beat not only Sora's story mode, but Riku's story mode as well in three days.

Three. Days.

And when my friend asked how he managed to do that, all he said was 'It was easy'.

...My friend and I felt like slapping him.

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
i like kingdom hearts becuse they combine anime and disney and also for the heartless i play the playstation 2 games i hope i can play them all
I have KH, BBS and 358/2 days. whee Kingdom Hearts rawks! 3nodding
I luv KH2 and the soundtrack too smile

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
the lonely hanyou
fireheart711
I've actually really wanted to play the kingdom hearts games like all of them! but unfortunatly I can't cause I don't have a ps2 or any of those other consuls they put the games on except for the DS so i'm really pissed... I've just been watching the walkthroughs on youtube when I have time....*sigh* I feel deprived

You could try reading the manga. I've only bought and read the first two, but they're not that bad. They don't follow exactly the same storyline (at least, the two I have don't), such as visiting Agrabah before visiting Wonderland, but I've read that it does follow the same overall plot. You'll at least get the story. Hope this helps.

XxImmortal ServentxX
I've only played through KH 1 and 2. I don't really care for the card battles on Chain of Memories so i quit playing that

I agree about the card battles. I borrowed Re:CoM from my one friend, and neither of us could get past the first few worlds. Then one of her friends that I've never met beat not only Sora's story mode, but Riku's story mode as well in three days.

Three. Days.

And when my friend asked how he managed to do that, all he said was 'It was easy'.

...My friend and I felt like slapping him.

It is easy :/ after you play it for a while you grasp the card concept pretty fast,
and then you play it like it doesn't even exist,

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah I was reading the manga for a while but I wasn't really positive if it followed the story so I stopped but now that I know it does follow the plot I think I'm gonna pick it up again....also the cards aren't that hard after a while I agaree, I played it a little when I went over to my friends house wink

Ice-Cold Prophet

Both of you are probably right about it being easy, but I personally found it hard to use the card system. At first, I had thought I had figured it out, only to realize that I completely screwed up with the premium cards on a run through that I had finally gotten the farthest on, only to not be able to defeat the boss in the world/level. After I realized my mistake, I got discouraged and gave the game back to my friend. After reading through some of the strategies on Game FAQs, I would like another shot at playing through the game. I just haven't had the time or money to look for and buy one.

The point I was trying to make with my earlier post is that he had said beating the game was easy in a way that was kind of taunting, according to my friend. As if we were idiots for not being able to get through it. And neither of us are idiots - though, to be fair, we do act like it sometimes.
Sinful By Nature
Kingdom hearts is amazing.
I wish I could play more of them actually.
I've only played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 though sadly.

Same here. Even though I have a ds and a Playstation 2 I have only played the first and second ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff