• Autobiographer 200
Hey guys, I've played every Kingdom Hearts created (:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2

(The Kingdom Hearts Coded doesn't count, seeing how it was a cellphone release.. (FAIL right?))
anyway, the new "Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded" sounds somewhat promising! Too bad I no longer have a DS ^^" I sold my DS after I beat 358/2 Days 100 times to get Birth by Sleep >.> now they release ANOTHER DS version? SquareEnix is starting to really piss me off, what do you guys think about the latest addition to the Kingdom Hearts Saga?
It definitely sounds interesting. I am considering getting it. I do have a DS, so that helps. While it is hard for those who want to play all of the Kingdom Hearts games to keep having the platform changed on them, I do like the fact that square/enix are diversifying. If there hadn't been any games on the DS I would have had a hard time playing them as I am not very good at traditional consoles. By having their games on many gaming systems they open up the market so that many people can have a change to play their games.

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Bluemoon Hermitess
It definitely sounds interesting. I am considering getting it. I do have a DS, so that helps. While it is hard for those who want to play all of the Kingdom Hearts games to keep having the platform changed on them, I do like the fact that square/enix are diversifying. If there hadn't been any games on the DS I would have had a hard time playing them as I am not very good at traditional consoles. By having their games on many gaming systems they open up the market so that many people can have a change to play their games.

The thing I'm happy SquareEnix didn't do is have the handheld consoles have Main stories on them, their all side stories such as 358/2 days, it's just Roxas's story in the Orginazation, and Birth by Sleep is how Roxas became a nobody, it's just simple stuff like that, because it's not mandatory to know these parts, but it gives you a deeper understanding of what's going on in the story (: it is nice that they do give chances to people who don't have the main console though, but then again they released Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2 as well as Re: Chain of Memories on the Ps2 and you can now buy a Ps2 for like 50-100 bucks at Wal-Mart
You'll see this on the other thread we were both posting at, but I thought I'd post this here also. The first Kindgom Hearts is coming to the 3DS.

I suppose you are right about the other systems being side stories and not the main story. It does get people into it who might not have otherwise tried. I still want to play the original, which is why I am excited for the 3DS to have it.

Wheezing Girl

Kingdom Hearts is fun
o:

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Bluemoon Hermitess
You'll see this on the other thread we were both posting at, but I thought I'd post this here also. The first Kindgom Hearts is coming to the 3DS.

I suppose you are right about the other systems being side stories and not the main story. It does get people into it who might not have otherwise tried. I still want to play the original, which is why I am excited for the 3DS to have it.

Wow, the first Kingdom Hearts was an INSTANT classic, and if they ever put Kingdom Hearts 2 up for the 3DS, I would crap myself, with all the forms and such, and the wide variety of party members, that would be an amazing game for the 3DS, Kingdom Hearts one for the 3DS is also amazing, now I desperately want one ^^"

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rainbow Retardation
Kingdom Hearts is fun
o:

Have you ever even beaten the first one.... :/

Wheezing Girl

Deaths Sensation
Rainbow Retardation
Kingdom Hearts is fun
o:

...No, because we got a ps3 before I could. xD Because our ps2 broke.

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rainbow Retardation
Deaths Sensation
Rainbow Retardation
Kingdom Hearts is fun
o:

I'd lend you Kingdom Hearts 2 + my Ps2 but I doubt I'd be able to lend you my Ps2, I accidentally "departed" from Kingdom Hearts I accidentally had the disc in my OTHER Ps2 when I traded the Ps2 in, so now they got a free epic game those douches...

Wheezing Girl

Deaths Sensation
Rainbow Retardation
Deaths Sensation
Rainbow Retardation
Kingdom Hearts is fun
o:

I'd lend you Kingdom Hearts 2 + my Ps2 but I doubt I'd be able to lend you my Ps2, I accidentally "departed" from Kingdom Hearts I accidentally had the disc in my OTHER Ps2 when I traded the Ps2 in, so now they got a free epic game those douches...

Awww. 3: I'm sorry

Squid Queen's Husbando

Obsessive Otaku

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Have you heard that they're making a Kingdom Hearts game exclusively for the 3DS thats coming out soon?
I find that unfair.
D:

3,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Tenth Ride Free
Have you heard that they're making a Kingdom Hearts game exclusively for the 3DS thats coming out soon?
I find that unfair.
D:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded?
Yeah Ikr?
But it's just side stories, nothing to do with the actual story of where Kingdom Hearts 2 leaves off
i like kindom hearts but i dont got time too anymore.
Kingdom hearts is amazing.
I wish I could play more of them actually.
I've only played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 though sadly.
Deaths Sensation
Hey guys, I've played every Kingdom Hearts created (:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2

(The Kingdom Hearts Coded doesn't count, seeing how it was a cellphone release.. (FAIL right?))
anyway, the new "Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded" sounds somewhat promising! Too bad I no longer have a DS ^^" I sold my DS after I beat 358/2 Days 100 times to get Birth by Sleep >.> now they release ANOTHER DS version? SquareEnix is starting to really piss me off, what do you guys think about the latest addition to the Kingdom Hearts Saga?
OMG IM IN LOVE WIT KINGDOM HEARTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff