• Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Not enough.

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
i'll have to go get back to you on that once i decide to count all of them.

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A lot, too lazy to count, probably over 60
Way to lazy to count ._. Taking a guess i probably have around.. 70
Oook.

Xbox 360: Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Gears of War, Gears 2, Oblivion, Rock Band 2, Cod 4-6-7, Fallout 3, L4D, L4D2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Mass effect, Batman Arkham Asylum, Borderlands, Eternal Sonata, Naruto Rise of a Ninja, Dragon Age, Bayonetta, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Final Fantasy 3, Red Dead Redemption, Fable 2, Fable 3, Just Cause 2, Orange Box, Metro 2033, Medal of Honor, Vanquish, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, Dance central, Far cry 2, Lost Odysse, Fifa 09, Super Street Fighter IV, Blue Dragon, Dead or Alive 4, Smackdown vs Raw 07 and Forza 2. I also had both Assassins creed's, Dead Space and a few more which I sold.

PS3: My day plays it but- Gran Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, F1 Championship, F1 2010 and a few more which I cant remember.

PS2: Final Fantasy X and XII, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 and quite a lot more which I sold.

Gamecube: I only have Wind Waker (with Ocarina of Time and Master Quest), (my favourite game of all time) Tales of Symphonia and pikmin 2. I ahd about 40 games for it but sold them all but most where crappy movie tie ins (I was about 8 when I played the GC allot) and Mario games like party and sunshine etc. etc.

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Final Fantasy DIssidia. (I have a hacked PSP so I don't really buy games anymore razz )

DS: Stuff like pokemon, mario's, Warioware stuff, Dragon Quest, FF III and IV and a whole bunch more but I cant remember xd

PC (well mac wink ): Counter Strike Source, Civ 5, Borderlands, Diablo 2, Dragon Age, EVE Online, Half life 2, Heroes of might and magic IV, HoN, Minecraft, Portal, Starcraft 2, TF2, Sims 3, WoW and a bunch of emulators.

Wii:Mario stuff, Monster Hunter, Zelda.
Hmm... I don't know, prolly because I'm too lazy to count them all. I'd guess around 20 or so for GameBoy Color, 20 or more for GBA, at least 10 for GameCube, a /zillion/ for DS, and a good number - prolly 10 at this time, but it could be a few more - for Wii. surprised Not to mention any of the old PC games I played when I was younger, like Harry Potter and such.

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dantes inferno gears of war 2,1 dead space lost planet fallout new vages call of duty black ops call of duty mw2 red dead redempition undead nightmare red dead redemption metal gear solid 4 lost planet 2 pure need for speed pro street madden 11 end war

Man-Hungry Noob

My biggest game library is for the PS2. Second most is DS, then GBA.
I'm slowly building up my xbox and wii library. I like older games though, so I'm collecting a lot of the Dreamcast games, too. blaugh heart

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not enough!
I'm to lazy to count them sweatdrop

Fashionable Member

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
ps2: i have about 40