Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well i have an xbox 360,I'm getting good grades,but they still won't do nothing. I said,"Hey mom,dad can i get a ps3 for my birthday? Dad said maybe and so did mom. I went to a friends to play cod black ops on ps3 i was all talking about how good the ps3 is too my friend and my mom is call like,"NO YOUR NOT GETTING ONE." What an a**. Any ideas to persuade them?And his brithday is at feb 9.

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Good luck as they are expensive.... but COD black ops is on xbox 360 might have better luck that way!!

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Wohkie007
Good luck as they are expensive.... but COD black ops is on xbox 360 might have better luck that way!!

Well, right now they're not too expensive. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?dsNav=N:141-196 They're affordable.

But all I can say is what every other parent would say, save money. And what certain people will say, trade in whatever unwanted games you have and put it towards the system. They are mostly used systems so I wouldn't really recommend it. But it's up to you.
You keep begging until you get it. Or save up allowance.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
give an iou and do what i did:

"daaaaaaad??? you know im getting good grades and all..."

then put a price on each grade xp

A = 50
B = 20
C = 10
D = nada talk2hand

(im from ol' england so teh prices may need to be higher/lower depending on what country ya live in)

personally i dont have any consoles i can call my own except the ds lite (the one i had to go daaaaaaad for)

i just wait for my bro to buy the consoles sweatdrop
I'd personally start with a "Hey mum, can I have a PS3?" and work my way up from there. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff