Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
47t Velocity
I have Half Life 2 and i love it
Even if Modern warfare is Voted better.....Half Life 2 is better cuz in Mw2 u still die and goe through the walls and stuff and beside i dont have mw2
my friend has it but i love it
the cake is a lie burning_eyes

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
D-A-I-93
GENERAL k a t i e

Why the ******** is this guys only? Scared I'll tell you something like Cooking Mama or Wii Fit?
      b***h I could kick your a** at any FPS, and right now I'm wearing a dress. Ffs chauvinists...

**Wishes Gaia had a Like button to like this**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We can do better. We tip. What's the point of a game questionnaire being men only any way? I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword myself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Why males only? How sexist can you get?

Anyway, the games I enjoy are Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Crash Team Racing, Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X Combat Racing, Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal, and Ratchet and Clank Future a Crack in Time.

Dapper Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That would have to be Psychonaunts. It's the perfect combination of Jak and Daxter and those creepy claymation movies for kids.
GENERAL k a t i e

Why the ******** is this guys only? Scared I'll tell you something like Cooking Mama or Wii Fit?
      b***h I could kick your a** at any FPS, and right now I'm wearing a dress. Ffs chauvinists...

While the OPs rule is quite bullshit, Id let you know that s**t gets pretty real in Cooking Mama (skip to 4:19)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_GrDGq_ado

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
GEARS OF WAR!!!!! the first one the second one was ok

Clean Swapper

This thread sucks.

Favorite game atm though would be AVP. Currently playing it on insane. Got passed the predator only to be killed by close range acid...

And yeah... no point in making this a guy's only thread when there's no content in the OP. It's just a lame one liner thread for noobs.
User Image
----------------------------------
Tales of the Abyss
----------------------------------
Even if i don’t need ‘’i love you’’
I needed you here more
pssh sexist >:[
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy Games and yea I am a girl so stop being dumb and say guys only cause girls can play video games too
All the God of Wars, MW2, GTA4, MGS4, Fallout 3, Uncharted 2.

Energetic Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't see how this is for males only, like females don't have the right to play video games :s.
And Fav videogame of alllll time is CoD4, right now BO andd well best story I'd probably say MW2 campaign or Bioshock. tee hee.
and all these chicks talkin hardcore I better see some K/D's up in hurr.
Halo:Reach for the 360
Maybe resident evil games are my fav
Elder Scrols IV: Oblivion
(I've got 2 copies of the game one for PC the other for 360)

and

Fallout: New Vegas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas