Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone who's played Fable 3 can talk about the game here. You can ask me questions about the game too because I've gone through it and beat it already, so I know most things about Fable 3, but not everything. When I said I beat it I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just stating a fact. After you beat the game you still have more quests you can do, so you're never REALLY done with Fable 3. The general rules apply, be nice and keep it civil, no flaming and all that.
How long does the main quest take to beat?

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ColdestOwl777

The main quest doesn't take that long to beat. It's a rather quick first part of the story.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
ColdestOwl777

Maybe eight or so hours depending on how much faffing about you do if I recall correctly.
ColdestOwl777
It took me five days to beat the entire game, from start to defeating the darkness. It took me about two or three days to become queen( I chose a female character). When I say days I mean 3 hours per day and the first day I played for like at least 10 hours.
I really love this game..
so cool and fantastic...
heart heart heart heart
soren_alenko
ColdestOwl777

Maybe eight or so hours depending on how much faffing about you do if I recall correctly.

This is true game time depends solely upon how much exploring you do and if you decide to do the side quests to earn guild seals. If you skip all that then your game time will be reduced greatly. However, earning guild seals is important if you want to improve your melee, range, magic, socialization and other skills that will help you on your quest. Sometimes its not always about how fast you can beat it, but how well you play the game.

Feral Kitten

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hi I beat the game and am now playing it again doing nearly everything opposite (lol).
But You know the stylists? I couldn't get long hair for a girl, I could only get long thick hair,
and I can't get the auroran suit. Have you any thoughts about this? kthxbye 4laugh

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Kattinka
Hi I beat the game and am now playing it again doing nearly everything opposite (lol).
But You know the stylists? I couldn't get long hair for a girl, I could only get long thick hair,
and I can't get the auroran suit. Have you any thoughts about this? kthxbye 4laugh

Every separate playthrough, the items in the shops changes. So while in one file the Weapon shop could have the Swift Irregular Rifle and the Bonesmasher, but in another it'll have The Shrieking Pilgrim and The Equaliser.

Also, the only way to get the Auroan outfits is by inputting a code that came with the Collector's Edition of Fable 3.

Feral Kitten

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
soren_alenko
Kattinka

Every separate playthrough, the items in the shops changes. So while in one file the Weapon shop could have the Swift Irregular Rifle and the Bonesmasher, but in another it'll have The Shrieking Pilgrim and The Equaliser.

Also, the only way to get the Auroan outfits is by inputting a code that came with the Collector's Edition of Fable 3.

Oh, that's cool, thank's for the help! biggrin
I put in a code and got a dog breed potion and some other stuff, but seeing I don't have the collector's edition I won't be able to get that Auroran suit. Nevermind! lol

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Kattinka
soren_alenko
Kattinka

Oh, that's cool, thank's for the help! biggrin
I put in a code and got a dog breed potion and some other stuff, but seeing I don't have the collector's edition I won't be able to get that Auroran suit. Nevermind! lol

There's always eBay to get the codes.
i beat it already once but noone survived the attack lol my kingdom was bankrupt, 2nd playthrough im buying shops and houses to make money hopefully i wont be a bad ruler this time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff