• Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Sims 3 is totaly awsome biggrin

8,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
I don't like it half as much as I used to like Sims 2 >.< (and I haven't been playing either for a while.. need to install them on the new PC sometime)
Firstly, I'm an architect. I used to build the most amazing buildings in Sims 2 and never really got used to the build mode in Sims 3.. which isn't that much different really, but still. I do have my issues with it D:
Secondly, I love beautiful Sims and just can't get that to work in Sims 3 T.T - they look rather good in the CAS, but then in-game, duh talk2hand - freak show is the word I'm looking for.
Thirdly, as I said I haven't played in a while and this certainly has changed since then, but Sims without a shitton of downloads sucks .___.

Not to mention that I usually played in NHs I designed myself. Is that tool out yet that lets you create own terrains?
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
calibreotso
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image
Sims 3 is AMAZING. Yet, I seem to see my playing sims 2 again :O
I have every sims 2 and sims 3 expansion pack out so far and I know I will have more sims three ones to come (:

I like the game play and ideas of sims 3 better, but I enjoy how easy it is to hack and download content for the sims 2 game (: Plus I personally like the look of the sims 2 sims better.

i havent bought the expansion pack for sims 3 yet. hey, have you already achieved their lifetime wish? what's next after achieving the first one? my sim is now a top chef which was his first lifetime wish. he now has a second lifetime wish which is being a culinary librarian. i dont have any idea on how to achieve that second wish. neutral can you help me? smile

Nuh. See, I don't actually focus on the life time wishes, I use sims to make story's or to get pictures for my written story's (:

you write stories for sims? or is that your sim's job?
calibreotso
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
calibreotso
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image
Sims 3 is AMAZING. Yet, I seem to see my playing sims 2 again :O
I have every sims 2 and sims 3 expansion pack out so far and I know I will have more sims three ones to come (:

I like the game play and ideas of sims 3 better, but I enjoy how easy it is to hack and download content for the sims 2 game (: Plus I personally like the look of the sims 2 sims better.

i havent bought the expansion pack for sims 3 yet. hey, have you already achieved their lifetime wish? what's next after achieving the first one? my sim is now a top chef which was his first lifetime wish. he now has a second lifetime wish which is being a culinary librarian. i dont have any idea on how to achieve that second wish. neutral can you help me? smile

Nuh. See, I don't actually focus on the life time wishes, I use sims to make story's or to get pictures for my written story's (:

you write stories for sims? or is that your sim's job?

I make storys. And my sims play them out for me
I always get bored of the game play but I love creating characters and houses.

Nameless Poptart's Princess

Sparkly Fairy

Omg I bought it for the 360 and im having so much fun getting the achievements!!!!! (:

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
It was confusing at first, and I didn't like it. But I guess I warmed up to it; now it's kicka** xD
after a couple or so downloads, anyways.

Fashionable Lover

I really enjoyed making sims in Sims 2 and playing with them but in Sims 3...it's so hard to make them look like anything but creepy. o.o

Friendly Fairy

7,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
When the Sims 3 first got announced I was too excited for it then I got it and I didn't know how i felt about it it was like...ah i should like this more :/ Recently started playing The Sims 2 for a while because I miss the simplicity of it but I've gone back to the Sims 3 because I bought the new expansion pack, Late Night, which is really fun. When I saw the vampire and superstar elements i thought EXCELLENT it'll be like a mixture of Sims Superstar and The Sims 2 Nightlife but it actually isn't, I'm really enjoying it though so money well spent. Deffinately get the Late Night expansion for it cause it's so much fun.

Have played The Sims right from The Sims House Party and I've played most of the console versions but can anyone tell me whether The Sims 3 is better on the Nintendo Wii, DS or Xbox 360? So tempted to buy, if not then Lego Harry Potter it is!!

heart
sims 3 is beast but u can be a homo on there like is marige

Perfect Lunatic

12,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I wish I had sims 3. emo

2,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
I've had all of the Sims games. Of course, i had to sell all of 1&2 in order to buy 3.
I kind of think the push for Expansion Packs is kind of ridiculous. I mean, it's cool if you play the game all the time and love it. It just gets soooooo costly.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Informer 100
oh my goodness, my dad bought my mom the sims3 but now our computer doenst have the right video card to run it!! Talk about irratating!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff