Welcome to Gaia! ::

i vote halo, though i have a ps3. call of duty just kinda repeats itself. honestly, with black ops i was very very disapointed. but then again, ODST was a kinda big disapointment weni played it.but honestly ide way rather play a halo game than call of duty.
shadoking473
Call of duty black ops and halo are both very cool here are some exmples

Black Ops:Has theater mode and zombies its campaign is also very fun to play.

Halo:Has the creepy cambots flyin around and its campaign is very fun and it also has new game modes.

Theyre both very awesome. So wat do u think is the best?
i vote halo, though i have a ps3. call of duty just kinda repeats itself. honestly, with black ops i was very very disapointed. but then again, ODST was a kinda big disapointment weni played it.but honestly ide way rather play a halo game than call of duty.
shadoking473
Call of duty black ops and halo are both very cool here are some exmples

Black Ops:Has theater mode and zombies its campaign is also very fun to play.

Halo:Has the creepy cambots flyin around and its campaign is very fun and it also has new game modes.

Theyre both very awesome. So wat do u think is the best?

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CALL OF DUTY. <33
keroberus2
My personal preference would have to be the Call of Duty franchise, personally, preferably Cod4, followed by Black Ops.

Halo is a good, solid game which does have some good and intuitive Game modes. However, the one thing I don't personally like is the amount of health on the game; I feel like i'm cheated out of kills sometimes if they get a well placed headshot, or a one shot from a shotty. This means I have to play Team SWAT most of the time to feel comfortable.

The health on Call of Duty means you have to rely on fast reactions, precise aim but most importantly, being faster than your opponents [unless you camp, which I don't] [which is also why I use max sensitivity], which in my opinion, makes the battles on CoD feel more intense and rewarding.

However, this is just preference; there is no better or worse game. It's purely down to opinion.

I hear that
Ascension 9 18 8 23 8 3 8 22 15 21 17 6 16 1 7 8 19 10 22 19 23 14 17 14 22 0 12 8 8 10 7 1 1 22 enuff said....basically that means I like COD better but theyre both fun.
halo all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have played both games for many hours and I would have to say my fav would be Halo. The campaign is super replayable and it's a way better party game.

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PeepZIlla
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neither game is better or worst they are COMPLETELY different. They only really share the same Genre.

i agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces