Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally love the game. I finally got it for christmas, but have played it before. Having both consoles, I got it for 360 so I could play with more of my friends, but I think the campaign mode was just plain epic the whole way through, not that often was I confused. The multiplayer, from the few times I've actually gotten to play, I found was pretty damn fun. The point unlockment makes you think more before getting what for each gun or purchasing each gun. Zombie mode? I have an irrational fear of zombies, so I'm good. LMAO.

Don't get me wrong, I still like MW2 despite people ranting what game is better or what is worse, but come on. Get over it. lol.

sparkness's Husband

Panic-Attack-113
teddy_bear482
Well i do gotta say that kino der totten is harder than dead rising in world at war. in kino i could barely pass round 12 in world at war i survive 30 rounds

really i thought that map was pretty easy i got to round 35 in black ops then died XD i think zombie five is harder cuz there are way more doors to take care of and that doctor dued who steals your gun and stuff

In my opinion five is easier because theirs only 3 levels. It's also easier to PaP. Getting to the mystery box is a bit harder though. I like Kino Der Toten because it is relevant to the Nazi Zombies storyline.
no hitmarkers on BOLT ACTION SNIPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
its fun when u use the sniper lol im like a pro at this game lol
but i get killed alot
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
its so much fun lolollololololololololololololololololoooooooooooooooolol

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I find absolutley nothing wrong with this game. Personally I think its the best Call of Duty made(although ive only played on the wii) This game is freaking amazing biggrin

Sinacious's Waifu

Glittering Trash

Sniping sucks.
    Hitmarks suck.

I love domination and sharpshooter in the wager matches.

1,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love black ops xD Hahaha
I love killing people online, that you've never met before biggrin

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hhmmmm yea i like it. out 10 i would rate it lets see maybe 9? one of my most favourite weapons is the crossbow its sick as and i like the explosive tipped blots cuz when they stick to the russians/vietnamese/terrorists (and all baddies) they go kaboomz and they blow their whole leg or arm off so gory but worth it xd

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Statustician 100
Call of Duty: Black Ops is not near as good as MW2. The missions aren't as good and online and graphics are so much better than Black Ops. The only downside to MW2 is that there is no zombies in it. Infinity Ward are better at making the games than Treyarch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff