Welcome to Gaia! ::

Socky-Senpai's Senpai

Anxious Chomper

18,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

I'm really rendering my thoughts on all of you, from the first post, OP and all. Black Ops is a good game, sure. But it still needs work to become a smash hit.

Sure it's got it's trinkets, like zombies and wager matches online, but think of it all like this. Those that transition from Modern Warfare 2 to Black Ops will be swept under their feet and begin to think on how Modern Warfare 2 was broken in all forms of senses.

It took Infinity Ward 4 weeks, a month, to fix the 'care package/Emergency airdrop' glitch. With the infinite tomahawk glitch that was just patched 2 DAYS after the release of Black Ops, I'm thinking that Treyarch is trying hard to make sure this game doesn't end up like World at War, not saying it was a bad game or nothing, just needed improvements.

But I'm rambling. Treyarch is doing a somewhat decent job keeping us entertained and to the OPs original question, I'm just a standard TDM/S&D kinda guy, myself.

So, you were saying?

Socky-Senpai's Senpai

Anxious Chomper

18,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Now, to show off. biggrin
amazing. oh and ps3 is tooooo. just saying. so yea. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
It's a good game, I personally love it! The zombies is more challenging, to me, which makes it better than World At War. I have it for PS3, and I love it, but I'm dying to try it out on the 360.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My brother and I just got it for Christmas. We got it for the Wii. I am not really that good at it, but I also started my game at regular instead of recruit, which probably makes a difference there. I am really enjoying the game. smile
theinfamousrj
Anyone played Zombies on Black Ops yet? How is it?
ive played the zombies on black ops, its pretty cool. i think the zombies are the best part in the entire game tho
i liked black ops but it could have some improvements to it inorder to make it better. the zombies i think are the best part of the entire game. i think it has some bad graphics but oh well in all it is a good game
Its an awesome game especially online...i like the zombie mode except the hell dogs eek lol but i rather earn and unlock stuff the just buy it cuz it makes it wayy tooo easy

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I guess I'm gonna have to go get it!

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i liked mw2 better than black ops.
i had the PS3 fer a really long time..but i think now since COD Black Ops came out..i really really enjoyed it..the zombies are the best! <3 i saw this guy who made a video of himself on youtube playing the zombie thingy..and he rocked big time :3

Beloved Conversationalist

10,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

ⓟⓢⓨ©ⓗⓟⓐⓣⓗⓢ

Black Ops is awesome.
Although some people didn't come to school one day because the game just came out.
Still if you ask me I was not so sure if was going to be any good at it I mean, I sucked at any game I played but turns out that I am excellent.
Back to my main point- it's epic.

ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ!

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Hey, did anyone hear about that Master Chief easter egg in the last mission of Reach?
I like zombies burning_eyes

Dangerous Informer

CoD Black Ops is the best. I love being able to customise my emblems on the game. I loved Nazi zombies in World at War I love it even more in Black Ops. They still included the characters you played as before in the original but they added new players you can be. I also love how they still payed attention to little details in the game. BEST GAME EVER!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff