• Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
AF-StoryWeaver
Brandon Von P VII
AC: Brotherhood is like the best game ever smile
And seriously, eagle vision?
I almost never use it unless the game says i should cool

lol. I only use it to try and find those Cluster things that Subject Sixteen left laying around. I still haven't found all of those, but then again school started up so I didn't have time to razz

Lol yeah.
And whenever Shaun said stuff about Subject 16, I thought that was Desmond, so I was all like, WTF?, and then I lol'd.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I found some good quotes xD (Notice how most are from Shaun xD)
Lucy: If you pull all the levers, then you may be able to bring power to the central platform!
Shaun: OR, you might turn this entire room into an alien spaceship and fly us all away. THINK ABOUT IT.

Rebecca: "I like the ceiling."
Shaun: "Oh, you like the ceiling do you? YOU are a FASCINATING travel companion!"

Did you miss me? No anyone? Hello, am I speaking out loud hello.... workaholics- Shaun Hastings

Machiavelli: Now that you are in my debt maybe you will listen to reason.
Ezio: When I hear some I will let you know.

"No, Rebecca. England is not a part of Europe; we merely tolerate it, you know, like a person tolerates herpes." -Shaun Hastings

Leonardo: This world gets stranger every day. I shall have to focus on my painting. I'm working on the small portrait of a woman. I am growing rather fond of it.
Ezio: Do not let a beautiful girl distract you from constructing my designs.
Leonardo: (wrapping his arm around Ezio) Have no worries. Women provide little distraction.
Ezio: Wait, I don't get it.
(Ezio gives him a weird look. Leonardo slowly removes his arm from Ezio and tucks it in his lap.)

Email from Rebecca: Shaun ate both of them. I know because he asked me if I wanted one.
Email from Lucy: Thank you, Rebecca. Shaun's on clean-up next week.
Email from Shaun: This just in: Rebecca is a Templar.

Desmond: Hey whattsa matta you Altair
Rebecca: That's racist
Desmond: You're racist!

Guard: What part of France are your from?
Ezio: (pause) Montreal.

Shaun: And the Apple's just going to give it to us, is it? Oh look, there's Elvis!

Bartolemew: Where is she!?!?
Ezio: Did you check behind the table?
Bartolemew: *blank stare*

He fights guards and gives away money! where have you been all my life? -Senator

Shaun: According to this, it's when the Bonfire of the Vanities took place.
Rebecca: Hey, I liked that movie!
Shaun: Oh did you like that movie? It was interesting! What other movies do you like? Rebecca - the grownups are talking.
ACB is my favorite game
multiplayer is amazing but it takes forever to find a match
it helps if you go to ranked match instead of just pressing play (theres no difference)

2,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now because of this post im now going to go play AC...

2,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
AF-StoryWeaver
I found some good quotes xD (Notice how most are from Shaun xD)
Lucy: If you pull all the levers, then you may be able to bring power to the central platform!
Shaun: OR, you might turn this entire room into an alien spaceship and fly us all away. THINK ABOUT IT.

Rebecca: "I like the ceiling."
Shaun: "Oh, you like the ceiling do you? YOU are a FASCINATING travel companion!"

Did you miss me? No anyone? Hello, am I speaking out loud hello.... workaholics- Shaun Hastings

Machiavelli: Now that you are in my debt maybe you will listen to reason.
Ezio: When I hear some I will let you know.

"No, Rebecca. England is not a part of Europe; we merely tolerate it, you know, like a person tolerates herpes." -Shaun Hastings

Leonardo: This world gets stranger every day. I shall have to focus on my painting. I'm working on the small portrait of a woman. I am growing rather fond of it.
Ezio: Do not let a beautiful girl distract you from constructing my designs.
Leonardo: (wrapping his arm around Ezio) Have no worries. Women provide little distraction.
Ezio: Wait, I don't get it.
(Ezio gives him a weird look. Leonardo slowly removes his arm from Ezio and tucks it in his lap.)

Email from Rebecca: Shaun ate both of them. I know because he asked me if I wanted one.
Email from Lucy: Thank you, Rebecca. Shaun's on clean-up next week.
Email from Shaun: This just in: Rebecca is a Templar.

Desmond: Hey whattsa matta you Altair
Rebecca: That's racist
Desmond: You're racist!

Guard: What part of France are your from?
Ezio: (pause) Montreal.

Shaun: And the Apple's just going to give it to us, is it? Oh look, there's Elvis!

Bartolemew: Where is she!?!?
Ezio: Did you check behind the table?
Bartolemew: *blank stare*

He fights guards and gives away money! where have you been all my life? -Senator

Shaun: According to this, it's when the Bonfire of the Vanities took place.
Rebecca: Hey, I liked that movie!
Shaun: Oh did you like that movie? It was interesting! What other movies do you like? Rebecca - the grownups are talking.

You forgot one of Shaun's best lines : Anyone up for some reconciliatory yoga? Anyone?
        Greetings,

We have been notified of increased activity and conversation about the topic of Assassins. We do not to wish to disturb your conversation, but we have an inquiry,

We ask you to please contact us if you happen to meet such individuals named Shaun Hastings, Rebecca Crane and Desmond Miles. As said individuals have left without notification.

We thank you for your cooperation in advance,

Abstergo Industries.

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It is the most kick-a** game there is in this world and in all the other planets.

2,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i lik ninjas
Basically, on the date 13.0.0.0.0 (mayan calendar), or better known as 21st december 2012 a solar flare will occur. This was foretold by the "Gods" or the people who came before humans.
These people who came before us created humans.
But then one of these people who came before us fell in love with a human and the result was a Hybrid. This is how Adam and Eve came about. Adam and Eve loved the human race so much that they liberated the Apple of Eden which controlled the freedom of human thought. A war broke out between those who came before and the humans. The people who came before were so distracted with the war that they did not detect the solar flare coming. This solar flare was supposed to wipe everything out. But Adam and Eve used the apple of Eden's power to save the human race. And the world was rebuilt.

To stop the next solar flare Desmond must obtain all the pieces of Eden.

Shirtless Gekko

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
this is the freakin bombest game eveeer i beat it the day after christmas and i got all my recruits up to assassin level

Shirtless Gekko

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
13x0x0x0x0
Basically, on the date 13.0.0.0.0 (mayan calendar), or better known as 21st december 2012 a solar flare will occur. This was foretold by the "Gods" or the people who came before humans.
These people who came before us created humans.
But then one of these people who came before us fell in love with a human and the result was a Hybrid. This is how Adam and Eve came about. Adam and Eve loved the human race so much that they liberated the Apple of Eden which controlled the freedom of human thought. A war broke out between those who came before and the humans. The people who came before were so distracted with the war that they did not detect the solar flare coming. This solar flare was supposed to wipe everything out. But Adam and Eve used the apple of Eden's power to save the human race. And the world was rebuilt.

To stop the next solar flare Desmond must obtain all the pieces of Eden.

Hence why he was in Monteriigoni using the animus to look for it and hence the really messed up ending
I didn't really like the Brotherhood ending.

But the others were pretty epic biggrin

Invisible Prophet

User Image

I heart Brotherhood.

I'm missing only 7 achievements. XD

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Abstergo Industries
        Greetings,

We have been notified of increased activity and conversation about the topic of Assassins. We do not to wish to disturb your conversation, but we have an inquiry,

We ask you to please contact us if you happen to meet such individuals named Shaun Hastings, Rebecca Crane and Desmond Miles. As said individuals have left without notification.

We thank you for your cooperation in advance,

Abstergo Industries.

WE KNOW NOTHING. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out