Welcome to Gaia! ::

AF-StoryWeaver
Oromis-Elda14
AF-StoryWeaver
Oromis-Elda14
It's not very good to me.

No? Well, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I thought it was too short, but then again, it was just a short bridge game to AC3, which someone on this thread said will come out in 2012.

Interesting. But twenty twelve is like one year away so I have trouble believeing that they would tell any one yet. neutral

Don't look at me, I'm just tellin' ya what I heard.

Okay.

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not gunna say why, but at the end of the story, I SHAT A BRICK!

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lexical Gap Linguist
Not gunna say why, but at the end of the story, I SHAT A BRICK!
At the end of the game, I was like:
WTF [insert nonsensical and random not-language here] WTFWTFWTF
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
great game
AF-StoryWeaver
MeruChi01
AF-StoryWeaver
Did anyone fully understand the ending to Assassin's Creed 2? I got lost because I was caught up with staring at the pretty images. lol

Something about the sun demagnetizing? What exactly was Minerva talking about?

The game takes place in 2012 and she was warning him of the world ending and that he must stop it. She was talking to Desmond through Ezio.

Ya, and I want it really, really bad. xp

Well I knew that silly razz I just wanted to know what that disaster was that happened back then that was going to happen in 2012? Also, I still don't think I understand that Adam and Eve video Subject Sixteen left behind.

I want to make sure I know everything so I'm prepared for AC:B. lol

Let me explain. Long time ago, during the first sivalization, there were two types of beings. Those who came before, mighty beings of great power, refured to as Gods, and Humans, simple slaves made to serve those who came before. They created the Pieces of Eden, To control us. However, Adam and Eve, stole an apple of Eden, and broke free of their enslavement. The Assassins are Desendences of Adam and Eve.

A great war took place, and distracted everyone from what was going on in space. A huge solar flair cooked the earth, and destroyed nearly all of it's people. Humans were created to survive, and so they did. They evolved over time. But few know of the Pieces of Eden, and only those few knew their power. That's when the Templars and Assassin Order first formed.

Those who came before, built temples to ensure that such a disaster would never happen again. They left the planet, but left behind their knowledge.

When Ezio stumbled appon one of the temples under the vatican, Minirva spoke to Desmond through Ezio, and told him that to prevent the disaster in 2012, he needs to find the other temples. With only 72 days left, our friend Mr. Miles better hurry.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I was in ove with as2 and now brotherhood leave me speechless.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Vincent Kintobor
Let me explain. Long time ago, during the first sivalization, there were two types of beings. Those who came before, mighty beings of great power, refured to as Gods, and Humans, simple slaves made to serve those who came before. They created the Pieces of Eden, To control us. However, Adam and Eve, stole an apple of Eden, and broke free of their enslavement. The Assassins are Desendences of Adam and Eve.

A great war took place, and distracted everyone from what was going on in space. A huge solar flair cooked the earth, and destroyed nearly all of it's people. Humans were created to survive, and so they did. They evolved over time. But few know of the Pieces of Eden, and only those few knew their power. That's when the Templars and Assassin Order first formed.

Those who came before, built temples to ensure that such a disaster would never happen again. They left the planet, but left behind their knowledge.

When Ezio stumbled appon one of the temples under the vatican, Minirva spoke to Desmond through Ezio, and told him that to prevent the disaster in 2012, he needs to find the other temples. With only 72 days left, our friend Mr. Miles better hurry.

THANK YOU. Oh my god, I finally understand!! I was wondering what the lady was blabbing on about at the end of both AC2 and ACB. I think I was confused as to the relationship between the Gods and the Humans. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
AF-StoryWeaver
Vincent Kintobor

THANK YOU. Oh my god, I finally understand!! I was wondering what the lady was blabbing on about at the end of both AC2 and ACB. I think I was confused as to the relationship between the Gods and the Humans. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

I was just as confused, until I played through the whole game a couple of times, and did some reasurch on the internet. I'm sure once AC3 comes out, we will understand it more.

You say that you got to the end of ACB Right? Juno said that her kind gave us five of the six sences. And only a chosen few were given the sixth. I think the sixth sence is Eagle Vision, and the few became the Assassins.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Vincent Kintobor
I was just as confused, until I played through the whole game a couple of times, and did some reasurch on the internet. I'm sure once AC3 comes out, we will understand it more.

You say that you got to the end of ACB Right? Juno said that her kind gave us five of the six sences. And only a chosen few were given the sixth. I think the sixth sence is Eagle Vision, and the few became the Assassins.

Don't ruin the ending for everyone else here though razz
Yeah, that makes sense too. Juno got all pissy about it too. I was like "Shut up, lady, I'm trying to concentrate on this puzzle!" eheheh
epic game
epic story
epic ect...
assains creed brotherhood was amazing. i recomend getting it

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Can anyone think of the best quote from this game? Mine was probably anything in which Shaun Hastings was speaking heart

I can't find any good sites with lots of Brotherhood quotes though. That makes me sad D:

Conservative Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
AC: Brotherhood is like the best game ever smile
And seriously, eagle vision?
I almost never use it unless the game says i should cool

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Brandon Von P VII
AC: Brotherhood is like the best game ever smile
And seriously, eagle vision?
I almost never use it unless the game says i should cool

lol. I only use it to try and find those Cluster things that Subject Sixteen left laying around. I still haven't found all of those, but then again school started up so I didn't have time to razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff