Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xx petit - pamplemousse
Story:
You probably have to destroy more Borgia Towers. That's how you unlock more assassins.

Yeah, I just figured this out razz Thanks though :3

I love how I can get rich off of my assassins through contracts, and off of Roma in general. LOVIN' IT.

Did you know? Ezio's over forty years old in this game. I didn't even realize until I read the book. Stupid advancing years in AC2 makin' me confused....
AF-StoryWeaver
xx petit - pamplemousse
Story:
You probably have to destroy more Borgia Towers. That's how you unlock more assassins.

I love how I can get rich off of my assassins through contracts, and off of Roma in general. LOVIN' IT.

Did you know? Ezio's over forty years old in this game. I didn't even realize until I read the book. Stupid advancing years in AC2 makin' me confused....

He is over forty and he could be like in his late forties or early fifties...I mean he is still a good assassin and to be honest he is like a bit younger than Leonardo da Vinci even though the painter/inventor/scholar, etc looks younger than him but I am not sure but I feel bad that Leo dies at a very young age sad Such a shame....

I own my own copy of the Assassin's Creed Renassiance Novel and yeah it can be confusing in AC2...

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Luvlyshifter
He is over forty and he could be like in his late forties or early fifties...I mean he is still a good assassin and to be honest he is like a bit younger than Leonardo da Vinci even though the painter/inventor/scholar, etc looks younger than him but I am not sure but I feel bad that Leo dies at a very young age sad Such a shame....

I own my own copy of the Assassin's Creed Renassiance Novel and yeah it can be confusing in AC2...

Leonardo dies in 1519, at the age of 67, which isn't that bad for back then. Leo looks older than Ezio in ACB, I think.

And I've been looking for that book everywhere D: they don't have it at B&N because B&N sucks scream

I have an Ezio shirt from Hot Topic heart Unfortunately, it's white. Now he has a slight chocolate stain on his face crying And I haven't seen that shirt at Hot Topic again, either crying
AF-StoryWeaver
Luvlyshifter

Leonardo dies in 1519, at the age of 67, which isn't that bad for back then. Leo looks older than Ezio in ACB, I think.

And I've been looking for that book everywhere D: they don't have it at B&N because B&N sucks scream

I have an Ezio shirt from Hot Topic heart Unfortunately, it's white. Now he has a slight chocolate stain on his face crying And I haven't seen that shirt at Hot Topic again, either crying

Yeah that was not too young for Leonardo but I thought he was like a bit younger... xd : And yeah I really got the novel from my video game club teacher and he was like so cool and nice enough to buy me the copy of the novel...

And my older brother is still begging me for the copy he wanted me to buy and he tried to steal it *frowns a bit about the stupid theiving he tried to do*

I know the T-shirts are awesome crying
AF-StoryWeaver

Right? I'm frickin loaded in the game! If only it was that easy in real life to make money. D:

Ezio's freakin hot for a fourty year old, not gonna lie. >.>

Lonely Lover

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
good game, yeah?

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xx petit - pamplemousse
AF-StoryWeaver

Right? I'm frickin loaded in the game! If only it was that easy in real life to make money. D:

Yup.

I just beat the game. I got it four days ago. Yeah, I'm a frick'n maniac. The ending was a WTF moment, just forewarning. I still don't understand. *goes to beat the game again just to see the ending again*

lol

Thieves. They randomly attack.

And I love my war horse that I stole from some guard <3 It's slow, but it's got ARMOR. And it's COOL. So WHO CARES. lol

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Super fun game. But I do agree with Yahtzee on a few points.
botherhood is the best assassins creed whee

3,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i got brotherhood for christmas and i finished it in two days, its an epic game, what a cliff hangger.
AF-StoryWeaver
xx petit - pamplemousse
AF-StoryWeaver

Yup.

I just beat the game. I got it four days ago. Yeah, I'm a frick'n maniac. The ending was a WTF moment, just forewarning. I still don't understand. *goes to beat the game again just to see the ending again*

lol

Thieves. They randomly attack.

And I love my war horse that I stole from some guard <3 It's slow, but it's got ARMOR. And it's COOL. So WHO CARES. lol

I know cannot argue with that and I think Ezio, Altair and Desmond are all hott and they are my top video game hotties. I have like tons of friends who prefer Altair over Ezio because this is what they say:

Altair is more experienced than Ezio (I do not know what you all think)
He is more wise and mature of his surroundings..

Yes I do have a thing over anime and video game guys and I hope you all do not mind but in my Assassin's Creed rp Ezio is in love with my main OC

Mega Prophet

MeruChi01
AF-StoryWeaver
Did anyone fully understand the ending to Assassin's Creed 2? I got lost because I was caught up with staring at the pretty images. lol

Something about the sun demagnetizing? What exactly was Minerva talking about?

The game takes place in 2012 and she was warning him of the world ending and that he must stop it. She was talking to Desmond through Ezio.

Ya, and I want it really, really bad. xp

in 2012 eek we have 1 year left

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Now I'm already bored, all I have left to do is find and solve all of Subject 16's little videos, since I got Romolus' armor, the Auditore cape, and a buttload of money I can't do anything with.

btw: with Romolus' armor, you can't dye your clothes, or wear the Auditore cape (at least, you can't see it visibly). I wish someone had told me that BEFORE I put it on! I don't like red, I like black P:<

lol at that video. Shaun Hastings ftw, without him the rest of the team is nothing 3nodding

3,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
asassins creed brotherhood is an epic game, the best asassins creed out there, but the ending left me on so many loops xD
xp I wish i could climb any building i wanted without problems

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces