• Member 100
only got number1

Ladylink91's Husbando

Dangerous Demigod

15,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I'm looking at getting the game. Any idea what the multiplayer is like?
yea...multiplayer does take some time to find a game

Naughty Garbage

It's really awesome! Has it been released?

Golden Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
AF-StoryWeaver
TKya Amaterasu
Assassin's Creed 3 is released in 2012

How... ironic. It better be the best damn game in the world if they're gonna make me wait that long, and if they have that long to work on it evil

3nodding

i was informed by a fellow ac fan that the fans pestered the early release of Brotherhood. Therefore two year gap between should guarantee a better number three. The two year gap that made the first two suessful..... the third letter of the alphabet wont work on my keyboard...oh s**t...
Im not much of an Assassins Creed player. My brother on the other hand! WOW...
But, the online modes pretty sweet..another thing is that i purposly beats people up in the city and then throw them over the bridge. Thats pretty fun!
if anyone wants to play a few rounds of multiplayer add me up!
just say youre from gaia.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Brotherhood is pretty awesome. The one thing that sucks is that Roma is a huge place and I always forget to renovate stuff like the tunnels so that it's easier to get around xp

I doubt my dad will let me have internet on my PS3, but I will try my best P:<

I love my Brotherhood so far, but for some reason I can't find anymore recruits.... I only have 4 so far.
Story:
You probably have to destroy more Borgia Towers. That's how you unlock more assassins.
OMG!! I AM GOING TO GET A COPY OF THIS GAME!!! My big brother owns a copy but I thought Ezio Auditore was bad a** in the second one because of his teen age and yeah even in this game he is still hott for an older person :blushes: But yeah I hate the broken armor on this game...
iMelonCreamPuff

Yes it has been and my older brother owns the game and trust me he talks about it non stop and I really do not mind and he asks me the same damn question about either Ezio Auditore or Leonardo da Vinci...So yeah I should say it is awesome but only if I could keep the black armor sad It made Ezio give him that gothic hottie look redface

I just hate the fact that he asks me the same question all over again!

Naughty Garbage

Luvlyshifter
iMelonCreamPuff

Yes it has been and my older brother owns the game and trust me he talks about it non stop and I really do not mind and he asks me the same damn question about either Ezio Auditore or Leonardo da Vinci...So yeah I should say it is awesome but only if I could keep the black armor sad It made Ezio give him that gothic hottie look redface

Ah. Thanks! Have a nice day!
iMelonCreamPuff
Luvlyshifter
iMelonCreamPuff

Ah. Thanks! Have a nice day!

Grazis *does a bow like Ezio* ^^ :blushes: You too, ma'am...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff