Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

A neat quote from the game. When I wrote up this topic, I hadn't played it yet, but now I have and I find it is quite awesome, as many people in this thread will tell you 3nodding

Here's some Brotherhood quotes! (WARNING: Some of these may contain spoilers!!)

Anyone up for some re-conciliatory yoga? Anyone? -Shaun Hastings

Lucy: If you pull all the levers, then you may be able to bring power to the central platform!
Shaun: OR, you might turn this entire room into an alien spaceship and fly us all away. THINK ABOUT IT.

Rebecca: I like the ceiling.
Shaun: Oh, you like the ceiling do you? YOU are a FASCINATING travel companion!

"Did you miss me? No anyone? Hello, am I speaking out loud hello.... workaholics" -Shaun Hastings

Machiavelli: Now that you are in my debt maybe you will listen to reason.
Ezio: When I hear some I will let you know.

"No, Rebecca. England is not a part of Europe; we merely tolerate it, you know, like a person tolerates herpes." -Shaun Hastings

Leonardo: This world gets stranger every day. I shall have to focus on my painting. I'm working on the small portrait of a woman. I am growing rather fond of it.
Ezio: Do not let a beautiful girl distract you from constructing my designs.
Leonardo: (wrapping his arm around Ezio) Have no worries. Women provide little distraction.
Ezio: Wait, I don't get it.
(Ezio gives him a weird look. Leonardo slowly removes his arm from Ezio and tucks it in his lap.)

Email from Rebecca: Shaun ate both of them. I know because he asked me if I wanted one.
Email from Lucy: Thank you, Rebecca. Shaun's on clean-up next week.
Email from Shaun: This just in: Rebecca is a Templar.

Desmond: Hey whattsa matta you Altair
Rebecca: That's racist
Desmond: You're racist!

Guard: What part of France are your from?
Ezio: (pause) Montreal.

Shaun: And the Apple's just going to give it to us, is it? Oh look, there's Elvis!

Bartolemew: Where is she!?!?
Ezio: Did you check behind the table?
Bartolemew: *blank stare*

"He fights guards and gives away money! Where have you been all my life?" -Senator getting saved by Ezio

Shaun: According to this, it's when the Bonfire of the Vanities took place.
Rebecca: Hey, I liked that movie!
Shaun: Oh did you like that movie? It was interesting! What other movies do you like? Rebecca - the grownups are talking.
It's AWESOME. Very much so.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Did anyone fully understand the ending to Assassin's Creed 2? I got lost because I was caught up with staring at the pretty images. lol

Something about the sun demagnetizing? What exactly was Minerva talking about?
AF-StoryWeaver
Did anyone fully understand the ending to Assassin's Creed 2? I got lost because I was caught up with staring at the pretty images. lol

The game takes place in 2012 and she was warning him of the world ending and that he must stop it. She was talking to Desmond through Ezio.

Ya, and I want it really, really bad. xp

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MeruChi01
AF-StoryWeaver

The game takes place in 2012 and she was warning him of the world ending and that he must stop it. She was talking to Desmond through Ezio.

Well I knew that silly razz I just wanted to know what that disaster was that happened back then that was going to happen in 2012? Also, I still don't think I understand that Adam and Eve video Subject Sixteen left behind.

I want to make sure I know everything so I'm prepared for AC:B. lol

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
great game
AF-StoryWeaver
MeruChi01
AF-StoryWeaver

Well I knew that silly razz I just wanted to know what that disaster was that happened back then that was going to happen in 2012? Also, I still don't think I understand that Adam and Eve video Subject Sixteen left behind.

I want to make sure I know everything so I'm prepared for AC:B. lol

xp sorry. Um, yeah, i think the sun's gonna blow up or something. and sorry for replying late. i actually just got the game yesterday!!!!!!!!
rofl
i love to screw around with the guards

Divine Prophet

Epic game. 'nough said.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Just got it today, I actually have it on right now! I'm about to play it for the first time.

And who DOESN'T like screwing with the guards?? I remember the glitches in AC2 where you could get them to stab themselves. xD
assassin's greed <3
I don't get to open presents until the 12/31! Sad panda!

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Itching Cybernetic Brain

A very sad panda indeed.
What I read from the novelization of this game kind of ruined a little bit of this for me, but the book went into way more detail (and it was only Ezio's story, none of the Desmond from the future stuff, but it's still good).
AF-StoryWeaver
Itching Cybernetic Brain

A very sad panda indeed.
What I read from the novelization of this game kind of ruined a little bit of this for me, but the book went into way more detail (and it was only Ezio's story, none of the Desmond from the future stuff, but it's still good).

I will wait on reading that until I start the game and likely I will do them simutaneously.
i love the multiplayer.
but it takes forever to find a game. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas