• Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xX_KweenDizzy_Xx
ɪ ɗѳиʈ ȿʊғғєʀ ғʀѳɱ ɪиȿαиɪʈʏ •

Love that game ^^

• ɪ єиȷѳʏ єʋєʀʏ ɱɪиʊʈє ѳғ ɪʈ

Me too ^^
I actually didn't know if I'd like Assassin's Creed at first, since I knew I was terrible at such games as Resident Evil (bloodshed and Rated M in common between these two), so I bought it at GameStop Used. Then I started playing it... SHOOM. I'm suddenly sucked into the world of AC whee
AF-StoryWeaver
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
lol no. if u did the christina missions u would find out something important. if u want i could tell u. no i dont think ther will be another game for ezio. because the next game will probably assassins creed III. now dont say that acb WAS ac3. because if u listend to all of the stuff the game creators said, u would hear tat acb IS NOT ac3. if it was then it would continue on to another ancestor. and could someone tell me why they were saying the reason they couldnt continue in the animus at the beginning was because ezio was remembering something else at the time? but wat fun would it be if they made an assassins creed game taht AGAIN folowd ezios story. i mean, he will probably climb slower again if it takes place during the time wen he walked up to the statue of altair. and some of his skills might be taken away. just like in the begining of acb. it finally said that ezio wasnt getting any younger. and i mean if one of the borgia messengers stole from him he would be all like,"come back here wipper snapper!!" then he would call his assassins and then u would see one throw a walker!! but really. in the next game i think it should be more about desmond and another ancestor. but for a few parts of the game played as ezio. i mean the storyline of the ancestor was related to ezios story. and towards to the end of his life. i hope that ubisoft will change the things that didnt seem that cool in one of my posts before. the first one to be exact.

If you read what everyone else posted about Assassin's Creed 3 you would know that I already know this razz ACB was only a skipping stone to AC3. And they were saying they couldn't continues in the animus because they felt Ezio had important information about the Apple of Eden and that the three of them in 2012 might be able to find it. They also couldn't get to that information because Ezio was too traumatized at that moment with all of his conflicting emotions.

I agree, I do want to see another ancestor. Maybe from a different part of Europe, like Spain or even Germany. Or maybe an Asian assassin ancestor? That would be different. I know that Subject Sixteen wrote in his blood on the floor in the first AC "Yona Guni," which is the westernmost inhabited island of Japan. I think that might have hinted at something for AC3? Or maybe the location of a POE?

yeah, but one thing is for sure is that everyone is gonna miss ezio. but one thing i dont get is how is desmond getting fat by being in the animus? i mean he did do all of that stuff to get into the sanctuary at the begining, and at the end of ac2, and towards the end of the game and throughout the game he has been doing parkour and freeruning. i dont get that.and i agree with wat u said that he had conflicting emotions and that stuff. i think they might do an ac game where it takes place in china or japan. but i wish there would be a game that would follow one of ezios assassins. i think that would be prety cool. god but i cant believe u kno who is alive!!!!!! i think that u kno who will help desmond. and i really dont want to have desmond find another POE because next he might kill someone else dear to him!!!! and if u or anyone reading this knows someone that works for ubisoft, tell them to look at ma first post.

5,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I gotta amitt i LOVE this game. Ezio is still awsome and i love the riding the horse threw towns haha.

But a few things I think is eh...

Multiplayer no one seems to want to talk so I have no intrest on staying on it.

And the gards need to be a less more aware, but in the long run its what makes the game awsome! And it out beat call of duty some how too. Thats even cooler ^^
Cool cool love the game.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
AF-StoryWeaver
If you read what everyone else posted about Assassin's Creed 3 you would know that I already know this razz ACB was only a skipping stone to AC3. And they were saying they couldn't continues in the animus because they felt Ezio had important information about the Apple of Eden and that the three of them in 2012 might be able to find it. They also couldn't get to that information because Ezio was too traumatized at that moment with all of his conflicting emotions.

I agree, I do want to see another ancestor. Maybe from a different part of Europe, like Spain or even Germany. Or maybe an Asian assassin ancestor? That would be different. I know that Subject Sixteen wrote in his blood on the floor in the first AC "Yona Guni," which is the westernmost inhabited island of Japan. I think that might have hinted at something for AC3? Or maybe the location of a POE?

yeah, but one thing is for sure is that everyone is gonna miss ezio. but one thing i dont get is how is desmond getting fat by being in the animus? i mean he did do all of that stuff to get into the sanctuary at the begining, and at the end of ac2, and towards the end of the game and throughout the game he has been doing parkour and freeruning. i dont get that.and i agree with wat u said that he had conflicting emotions and that stuff. i think they might do an ac game where it takes place in china or japan. but i wish there would be a game that would follow one of ezios assassins. i think that would be prety cool. god but i cant believe u kno who is alive!!!!!! i think that u kno who will help desmond. and i really dont want to have desmond find another POE because next he might kill someone else dear to him!!!! and if u or anyone reading this knows someone that works for ubisoft, tell them to look at ma first post.

Oh I don't think Ms. Fish Lips is dead ehehe. The superhuman/God people are just angry at Desmond for being the result of their kind and their enemies (if you recall Altair had a kid with that Maria girl who was pretending to be that one Templar leader).

And what do you mean when you say "I can't believe you know who is alive"?

I know someone who lives in Montreal but I doubt she knows anyone from Ubisoft, lol.

Lucy said that Desmond was getting fat because all he does is lay in the Animus all day having memories instead of getting up and walking around. Sure, he does all of those sprinting and stuff but that's because of the bleeding effect. He didn't get to run around much in the first AC due to being a prisoner, and in AC2 because you hardly ever got out of the animus anyway (which is why I like ACB more because you can leave the animus whenever you want).
AF-StoryWeaver
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
AF-StoryWeaver

Oh I don't think Ms. Fish Lips is dead ehehe. The superhuman/God people are just angry at Desmond for being the result of their kind and their enemies (if you recall Altair had a kid with that Maria girl who was pretending to be that one Templar leader).

I know someone who lives in Montreal but I doubt she knows anyone from Ubisoft, lol.

Lucy said that Desmond was getting fat because all he does is lay in the Animus all day having memories instead of getting up and walking around. Sure, he does all of those sprinting and stuff but that's because of the bleeding effect. He didn't get to run around much in the first AC due to being a prisoner, and in AC2 because you hardly ever got out of the animus anyway (which is why I like ACB more because you can leave the animus whenever you want).

who is ms. fish lips? yeah i do remember now at the end of the game with that one godess. i like minerva WAAAAAYYY better!!!!!! even though minerva said the end of the world was coming, she was nice when she sed it. and yes, i did read the codex, all of it. and for the people who havent, READ IT!! and this is a spoiler to EVERYONE WHO HASNT DONE ALL OF THE GLYPHS IN ACB!!! fine i'll just say it. 16..........................is....................ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! and please chek to see if the person in Montreal knows someone from ubisoft. but yeah i do agree that it is cus of the bleeding affect. and have u seen literal assassins creed brotherhood? it is an awesome song made by tobuscus!!!

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
AF-StoryWeaver

who is ms. fish lips? yeah i do remember now at the end of the game with that one godess. i like minerva WAAAAAYYY better!!!!!! even though minerva said the end of the world was coming, she was nice when she sed it. and yes, i did read the codex, all of it. and for the people who havent, READ IT!! and this is a spoiler to EVERYONE WHO HASNT DONE ALL OF THE GLYPHS IN ACB!!! fine i'll just say it. 16..........................is....................ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! and please chek to see if the person in Montreal knows someone from ubisoft. but yeah i do agree that it is cus of the bleeding affect. and have u seen literal assassins creed brotherhood? it is an awesome song made by tobuscus!!!

Ms. Fish Lips = Lucy (her lips are humongous eek )

I kind of figured 16 was alive, they never really said he was dead, everyone just assumed that he died.

Literal Assassin's Creed Brotherhood song by Tobuscus? Eh?
AF-StoryWeaver
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
AF-StoryWeaver

Ms. Fish Lips = Lucy (her lips are humongous eek )

I kind of figured 16 was alive, they never really said he was dead, everyone just assumed that he died.

Literal Assassin's Creed Brotherhood song by Tobuscus? Eh?

oh, yeah im not sure if she is dead too. there r so many things ubisoft haz to anser!!!!!!!!!! and yeah, listen to the song on youtube.

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
poke my bump

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
oh, yeah im not sure if she is dead too. there r so many things ubisoft haz to anser!!!!!!!!!! and yeah, listen to the song on youtube.

Oh and my friend from Montreal says she doesn't know anyone from Ubisoft Montreal. I'll check that out later razz
AF-StoryWeaver
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

Oh and my friend from Montreal says she doesn't know anyone from Ubisoft Montreal. I'll check that out later razz

oh okay. and while ur at it check out literal halo reach by tobuscus.

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
poke my bump!

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon_Flame212
poke my bump!