• Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
heart i love all the assassins creed games heart

Original Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Not a fan of the series, never liked it.
Ok
Not a discussion
But ok cool
love all of them!! but i have a question.. is the one for psp good?? ive been tempted to buy it. is it any good??

4,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ill try to pay it pirate

8,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I finally got the first one for my boyfriend for Christmas. I tried playing it myself, but it was kind of annoying. I thought it was going to be a sneaking game, which made me really excited, but it turns out there is no point to it! Oh well, I've settled for watching him play it.

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PosyPods
I finally got the first one for my boyfriend for Christmas. I tried playing it myself, but it was kind of annoying. I thought it was going to be a sneaking game, which made me really excited, but it turns out there is no point to it! Oh well, I've settled for watching him play it.

The second one and Brotherhood have sneaking missions if that lightens your mood any XD
assassin's creed iz amazingness
Fan of series XD play all

7,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
I just got my new GI and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was named Game of the Year by the readers. I'm excited to soon be able to afford to buy it. I tell you what this year I have a big list of games I NEED to catch up on.

Red Dead Redemption was names Game of the Year by the writers of GI.

Snack

THERE'S A NUMBER 3 ?!

IN MY COUNTRY THEY DON'T SELL NR. 3 !
gonk
There is no 3 lol. he means Brotherhood. A glorified expansion for SC2 but still very good
The story and characters and just the whole idea of the series is epic. But for some reason i find myself sleepy at times when playing this games lol. But they r good games most of the time. But s**t they always leave so many things to answer, I deserve more answers for my $50 lol scream
I LUVS THEM ALL heart heart heart heart
its very weird cause normally im not much for stealth but in that game im always killing people all stealthy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff