Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
-Closes eyes- Sometimes, when i look at the moon, i dream of things. But not the ordinary things like money and fame. I dream of my life. What's gonna happen? I don't know. But i imagine it. It helps. It's even better when i have a friend with me... -Opens eyes again and turns head- I'm glad your my friend.

*Turns head too and smiles gently underneath my mask* I'm glad you're my friend too...I really needed one.
Maybe this is my destiney...Maybe its yours. When you think of it, its kinda disturbing but true. -Turns head to other side- I'm kinda cold. -Shivers-

Hmm...*Looks up at the sky then looks at you*.....*Takes off his jacket and puts it on you*
-Blushes- Thank you. -Sits up and looks around- Where's my bow? -Searches trough leaves then hears laughing- Hello? Jason, did you hear that? It better not be any ******** teens messing around or i'll shoot them. -Gets up and walks around- Show yourselves little ********]

Your welcome...*Watches you look*...Hmmph...Yes i did actually..*Get's up and follows silently behind you*
Hey. I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow. -Kisses cheek- Bye. -Runs away-

Bye?....*Blushes*
Kaner10
yes that game is awesome NOT the real good game is call of duty black ops but only online

Dude.If you're going to say something bad about it then don't bother replying to this thread.Also id appreciate it if you worked on your grammar and spelling.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-While running away, trips, falls and bangs head on log, knocking myself out cold-
I Puke Randomness
-While running away, trips, falls and bangs head on log, knocking myself out cold-

*Watches you trip and runs toward you and looms over your knocked out body*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-After 10 minutes, wakes up slowly-Mrmrmrmphh..... Hahahahaha. Now that was cool. Now you see how crazy i am to trip twice and get knocked out. Wow i suck... -Looks up at you from the ground with a confused look- What do you think was that noise last night? -Sigh- Who cares. Nevermind. Help me up? I feel like barfing....
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-After 10 minutes, wakes up slowly-Mrmrmrmphh..... Hahahahaha. Now that was cool. Now you see how crazy i am to trip twice and get knocked out. Wow i suck... -Looks up at you from the ground with a confused look- What do you think was that noise last night? -Sigh- Who cares. Nevermind. Help me up? I feel like barfing....

....*Helps you up*....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....*Helps you up*....
-Whipes hands on my shirt, smiles at you and starts walking- You coming? -Turns around and grins-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....*Helps you up*....
-Whipes hands on my shirt, smiles at you and starts walking- You coming? -Turns around and grins-

..........*Walks toward you*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....*Helps you up*....

-Walks and then stops solid making you bump into me- Woah...-Sees a dear- What should we do? Leave it?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....*Helps you up*....

-Walks and then stops solid making you bump into me- Woah...-Sees a dear- What should we do? Leave it?

*Walks toward the deer*

Deer: *Stares at me*

*Stands in front of the deer and pets it*

Deer:....:3

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....*Helps you up*....

*Walks toward the deer*

-Stares at the beautiful image and sighs gently-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Walks toward the deer*

*Picks up the deer and walks toward you with the deer so you can pet it*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Walks toward the deer*

*Picks up the deer and walks toward you with the deer so you can pet it*
-Giggles and pets the deer- Wow....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash