Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Well, that sucks. Hey wanna go try and give a wedgie to Freddy? I'd do it. Okay, okay i'm sorry i'm getting weird again...

I tried once and i found out that he didn't wear underwear.And then an hour later he gave me a wedgie and it hurt like hell.So let's not and say we did.
O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.
Siiiiigh...-Starts to fall asleep and almost falls on you- AAAAHH! Oh i'm alive.

Ummm *Takes a step back* You okay?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Well, that sucks. Hey wanna go try and give a wedgie to Freddy? I'd do it. Okay, okay i'm sorry i'm getting weird again...

I tried once and i found out that he didn't wear underwear.And then an hour later he gave me a wedgie and it hurt like hell.So let's not and say we did.
O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.
Siiiiigh...-Starts to fall asleep and almost falls on you- AAAAHH! Oh i'm alive.

I'm so sorry its just i'm really tired. If you want you can run away from me...
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.

Why should i run around from you?...We're friends right?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.

:OOOO We-we are? I've been wanting this all my life you know. Thank you. -Hugs-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Uhhh?.....*Hugs back slowly and blushes lightly underneath his mask*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Smiles- This is awe..- Pushes back- So-sorry.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Takes a step away* Awkward?...Very.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I was gonna say awesome... Anyways. Ouch! Wtf? Why the hell is my hand bleeding? -Takes tissu out and wraps it on hand and looks up at you-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I was gonna say awesome... Anyways. Ouch! Wtf? Why the hell is my hand bleeding? -Takes tissu out and wraps it on hand and looks up at you-

I really don't know...Unless theres a piece of glass shoved in my back somewhere.*Looks down at you in no emotion in his eye*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I really don't know...Unless theres a piece of glass shoved in my back somewhere.*Looks down at you in no emotion in his eye*
Wow your tall. I feel like Chucky now. I'll check. -Walks around you and stops to look at your back- Mmm...Nothing really...OH MY GOD!!!!!! Okay Jason if i tell you wants on your back...Don't freak out okay? Okay I'll take it off. -Takes whatever was stuck to your back and hides it behing my back- Okay...It was a...-Shows it to you nervously- It was a condom... But i don't thats what cut me though. But still...
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Wow your tall. I feel like Chucky now. I'll check. -Walks around you and stops to look at your back- Mmm...Nothing really...OH MY GOD!!!!!! Okay Jason if i tell you wants on your back...Don't freak out okay? Okay I'll take it off. -Takes whatever was stuck to your back and hides it behing my back- Okay...It was a...-Shows it to you nervously- It was a condom... But i don't thats what cut me though. But still...

*Nods*

.........Why the hell was there a condom on my back?.....*Starts freaking out*GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS ON MY BACK!....OH GOD!.*Shivers at the thought and snatches the condom from you and throws it down onto the ground and starts jumping on it* DIE PLEASURE...Umm....ITEM!

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*

.........Why the hell was there a condom on my back?.....*Starts freaking out*GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS ON MY BACK!....OH GOD!.*Shivers at the thought and snatches the condom from you and throws it down onto the ground and starts jumping on it* DIE PLEASURE...Umm....ITEM!
-Jumps on your back- Calm down. Calm down. Nothing else is on your back. It must of gotten there while you were killing some sex crazed teenagers. No biggy. -Slides down back- Aaahh... Are you okay?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*

-Jumps on your back- Calm down. Calm down. Nothing else is on your back. It must of gotten there while you were killing some sex crazed teenagers. No biggy. -Slides down back- Aaahh... Are you okay?

*Twitches and nods* I'm fine...
no yes i have never heard of it

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*

*Twitches and nods* I'm fine...
Good. Wanna take a walk or something? We might find some pray... Tss haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff